Indiana +27.5. At ohio st.
    Louisville +13.5 vs w.virginia
    New mexico st +33.5 vs georgia
    Tulane +25.5 vs smu
    Northwestern +17.5 vs nebraska
    Washington st +9.5 vs cal
    Lsu +4.5 vs alabama
    Washington +16.5 vs oregon

Only outright winner may be lsu and maybe wash st but I think too many points in all these games. Anybody with me on any of these?
    Last edited by tryin2makeabuck; 11-03-11 at 10:57 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

only 1 i think will cover is LSU. very shocked at some of your selections . makes me wonder whether you watch any college football

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I would advise you to see if you can your hands on some tape of Indiana Football games and New Mexico State football games.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Louisville is your only winner

tryin2makeabuck
    tryin2makeabuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio st, georgia, and smu are not good enough offensively to lay that many points imo. New mex st is improved from last year and will score enough to cover....they aren't nearly as bad as new mexico. Smu has only scored 10pts combined last 2 weeks and they are laying 25.5?
    I know some of these teams are bad but these lines seem inflated. I may very well be wrong, but that's why I posted to get other opinions.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

like I said

Play it safe..

Take Bama -4
    and Louisville +14

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

lol I wouldnt bet a ham sandwich on UW covering let alone a ******* ML vs. Oregon...

Im with bear on this one... indiana is so piss poor that tOSU offense might look like a jugernaut, due to solely the fact Indiana is such a piss poor football team esp on defense... WISCY laid em flat out... OSU can find a way to score 35 or so... indiana is not scoring... maybe a fg or garbage td but cmon you cant go bet shit teams...
    Last edited by bspring; 11-03-11 at 11:00 AM.

tryin2makeabuck

Called for wash st to possibly beat cal, not washington to beat oregon. I'm not playing the moneyline on any of these and I haven't bet any of these yet.
    I just wanted some more opinions to think about.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by tryin2makeabuck View Post
    Ohio st, georgia, and smu are not good enough offensively to lay that many points imo. New mex st is improved from last year and will score enough to cover....they aren't nearly as bad as new mexico. Smu has only scored 10pts combined last 2 weeks and they are laying 25.5?
    I know some of these teams are bad but these lines seem inflated. I may very well be wrong, but that's why I posted to get other opinions.
    Those are the three I agree with: Indiana, NMSU, and Tulane.

Scalamanga
    Scalamanga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

50 betpoints say Ohio State covers

tryin2makeabuck

Indiana +27.5. At ohio st.
    Louisville +13.5 vs w.virginia
    New mexico st +33.5 vs georgia
    Tulane +25.5 vs smu
    Northwestern +17.5 vs nebraska
    Washington st +9.5 vs cal
    Lsu +4.5 vs alabama
    Washington +16.5 vs oregon

Only outright winner may be lsu and maybe wash st but I think too many points in all these games. Anybody with me on any of these?

I ended up playing

Tulane +26.5
    Washington st +9.5
    Louisville +13.5
    Northwestern +17.5

I decided against New Mexico St because i think the early kickoff may cause problems for them, basically a 9am game for them and they already suck. The potential is definitely there for Ohio St to crush Indiana and stay focused, so i laid off that game as well. I believe Washington will come out strong and play Oregon tough for two and a half quarters, but then Oregon wins by 21. Might still play LSU but want to see how tomorrow goes.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

like nw and washington

tryin2makeabuck

I ended up playing

Tulane +26.5
    Washington st +9.5
    Louisville +13.5
    Northwestern +17.5

I decided against New Mexico St because i think the early kickoff may cause problems for them, basically a 9am game for them and they already suck. The potential is definitely there for Ohio St to crush Indiana and stay focused, so i laid off that game as well. I believe Washington will come out strong and play Oregon tough for two and a half quarters, but then Oregon wins by 21. Might still play LSU but want to see how tomorrow goes.

3-1 with 2 outright winners. I ended up passing on LSU which i should have taken but oh well.