Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

ncaa football week ten

One Unit Plays (21-24)(-5.75 units)
    Two Unit Plays (9-13)(-15.90 units)
    Three Unit Plays (6-13)(-25.20 units)

Overall Record (36-50)(-46.85 units)

NCAA WEEK NINE was another nightmare. 3-8 losing 14.70 units.

NCAA WEEK TEN

My top picks were all looking good. Kansas St was in their game and decided not to show up in the second half. Rutgers had a double digit lead and ended up losing by double digits. USC led the whole game and it went into overtime. Thinking 7˝ in overtime was a lock, Stanford goes for two and gets the cover. I have said before when I hit 50 units I am done. Here are my guesses for week number ten. Not sure why I am still posting……..guess just to give you guys a good laugh and have some fade material.

Louisville +13 vs. West Virginia (3 unit best bet)……………I was under the impression that Louisville sucks this year, but it seems like they are in just about every game they play. Don’t think they have played that great a schedule, but they are up there is defensive stats. This game should be closer than expected. Hopefully WVU might be distracted with them “moving”

Wake Forest +13˝ vs. Notre Dame (3 unit best bet)…………..I have been riding Wake all season long. Last week they just sucked and turned the ball over too many times. I am just not a believer in this Notre Dame team either. Just when you think they are turning the corner, they screw it up. Playing on the road vs. a team with more to prove is a dangerous spot for them. Possible outright upset here.

Northwestern +17 vs. Nebraska (2 unit play)………….Possible letdown for the Huskers after a huge win over Michigan State. I will take 17 points with the Wildcats QB against anybody. Even if they fall behind, this is definitely a possible back door cover.

Under 54˝ Cincinnati/Pittsburgh (2 unit play)……………I really thought Pitt would have an explosive offense this season with the new coach and his system, but it just did not happen. Now with Pitt’s star running back out for the year, they must rely on their QB. Last week was a fluke throwing for so many yards. It won’t happen this week. Pitt plays decent defense, hopefully they will not be out on the field the entire game and tire out. I actually cannot believe this total is in the fifties.

Under 41 LSU/Alabama (1 unit play)…………I cannot believe how many people are picking a semi-high scoring game. I guess it could happen, but I think both teams on offensive play this game “not to lose”. This should be a classic defensive game. Can’t see either team hitting 17 points.

LSU +4˝ vs. Alabama (1 unit play)…………..I guess if I believe what I wrote above, then I really need to grab anything more than a field goal.. I will actually call for an LSU win 17-14

Kansas State +21 vs. Oklahoma State (1 unit play)………….I don’t think Kansas St is getting any respect here, so I will grab the three touchdowns.

I was actually considering writing everything that I did and then just taking the complete opposite for the same units. But like a fool, I keep thinking this is the week it all comes together and I have a great week. I will be curious at the end of Saturday to see how I would have done fading myself. I will post the results of my actual bets and my pretending fading myself.

Good Luck Everybody!!

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Good luck. I really hope you turn it around this week.