Betpoints: 10

Yeh they are bad

Program really down

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel bad for the Iowa State bettors.

Sean
    Sean's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, they pulled it out of their ass. No way that game should have ever gone into OT.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I had Iowa State +4

Nebraska 4-0, I did not realize that

AK
    AK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost way to much on iowa state second half +3

Nebraska kills me again

Sean
    Sean's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wasn't on the game. But, that 3rd down play with a minute or so left in regulation, when they're in easy field goal range, was extremely weak. I know it was a busted play, but it looked to be an end around or some such shit with a handoff 10 yards deep in the backfield. Just pound it straight ahead, set your kicker up for a chip shot, and win the game. Not exactly rocket science.

But, then again, my phone's not ringing off the wall with coaching offers, so what do I know?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

just got back from a Nebraska watch party in Las Vegas... craziest game I seen since two weeks ago with a field goal bouncing off the head of holder saved us against Pitt... 6 points on 5 red zone trips in regular play... story of the game/story of the season... I'm thinking (without looking it up) that Nebraska has to have the worst red zone offense percentages in college football... hmmm... did I'm mention I drunk off my ass? ... okay, okay... to the important things... W for Nebraska, major backdoor cover against the spread (thanks to double overtime - blown pat fg in reg. play), and major backdoor cover against the over (thanks to double overtime - blown pat fg in reg. play).... I'll take a double OT game like this every weekend if turns out the way this game did... (please see my laughing like a lunatic to da window in Best Bets thread... because there isn't any other way to describe this game) GO BIG RED!

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

did I mention we are 4-0? GO BIG RED! ;-)