SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRtv NCAAF Week 10 Experts Roundtable: Cin/Pitt, LSU/Bama, Stan/Ore St, S Miss/E Car

Steve from CollegeFootballWinning.com and Doug Upstone from ImpactWageringSolutions.com take a look at some of the games and lines from the Week 10 college football card.

Stanford at Oregon St
    The Stanford Cardinal has covered the spread in all 8 of their games this year. In week 10, they are a 3-touchdown road favorite at Oregon St, a team with a history of upsets against highly-ranked teams.

Southern Mississippi at East Carolina
    The Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles have covered 6 spreads in a row, and head into their Week 10 game at East Carolina as a near-double-digit road favorite.

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
    The Pitt Panthers head into Week 10 reeling from the loss of leading rusher Ray Graham, and perhaps as a result, are a small home underdog against Cincinnati.

LSU at Alabama
    LSU/Alabama, here we go! The top 2 teams in the nation square off in Week 10, with the Crimson Tide currently a 5-point home favorite. It's LSU's speed on defense against Alabama's size on defense, and it should be a good one.

Marquee Matchups Rundown
    The Marquee Matchups Rundown segment of the Week 10 SBRtv College Football Experts' Roundtable concludes with quick looks at the lines in the Texas A&M/Oklahoma game, LSU at Alabama, South Carolina at Arkansas, and Kansas St at Oklahoma St.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Nicely done gentlemen. Any Sir Mix-A-Lot references always get my vote of approval.

Hey Peter, you need to fade your coin flip pick and thank me later.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Thanks - enjoed this.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    Nicely done gentlemen. Any Sir Mix-A-Lot references always get my vote of approval.

Hey Peter, you need to fade your coin flip pick and thank me later.
    yeah I was pleasantly surprised when Doug came with that out of nowhere

and the Alabama coin flip pick was my 25-star Lock Of The Month selection but don't worry i didn't actually bet money on it

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

nice pickin'

They nailed the S Miss side, Steve's requested game of Stanford covered, and Cincy was ok unless you took -3.5