Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Okay, no one else will say it...I'll say it!

That "catch" that led to the final Ohio TD was bullshit! It was reviewed and they STILL got the call wrong, the ball clearly hit the ground. Maybe the replay booth needs to invest in HD TV. Even the announcers mentioned it. And then, earlier in the game, Temple receiver gets called for offensive pass interference at the goal line, good GAWD he barely brushed the defender who was hanging all over him.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by nature, but God oh God do these MAC games look shady.

TEMPLE was clearly the call tonite, and backers got fukked yet again by MAC officiating.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

I had Ohio. Looked like a good pick to me.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

fixed.

wesleypotter
    wesleypotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    That "catch" that led to the final Ohio TD was bullshit! It was reviewed and they STILL got the call wrong, the ball clearly hit the ground. Maybe the replay booth needs to invest in HD TV. Even the announcers mentioned it. And then, earlier in the game, Temple receiver gets called for offensive pass interference at the goal line, good GAWD he barely brushed the defender who was hanging all over him.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by nature, but God oh God do these MAC games look shady.

TEMPLE was clearly the call tonite, and backers got fukked yet again by MAC officiating.
    agreed clear picture of the ball on the ground couldnt believe they didnt overturn it.

TEViN-BRADFORD
    TEViN-BRADFORD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

temple got a pi call in their favor as well. and not enough evidence to overturn that catch reason he said ruling stands and not overturned...

clevelandpride
    clevelandpride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

stop pouting.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

i kno the line look like it was a trap and i still ran over it. mf

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

temple is still only up 3 even if that catch was overturned and who knows if either team scores again... ohio was obviously the better team tonight.

wesleypotter
    wesleypotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

still dont believe they cover the hook,but you never know

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    temple is still only up 3 even if that catch was overturned and who knows if either team scores again... ohio was obviously the better team tonight.
    BS! The offensive PI call resulted in a Temple FG rather than a TD. Offensive PI, boy you better be damn sure before you throw that flag. Weak penalty!

Machine Choice

Oh, my bad...after the bogus offensive PI call, Temple QB fumbles the ball and Ohio gets a TD. 14-point swing

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

BS! The offensive PI call resulted in a Temple FG rather than a TD. Offensive PI, boy you better be damn sure before you throw that flag. Weak penalty!
    i would say the coyer fumble resulting in that big td run was the killer for temple and not so much the poor calls. temple just plain choked and ohio kept one of the best RBs in check

Machine Choice

I can't stand the way I'm losing some of these games. I swear to God someone rubbed me with tainted horseshoe this year.

**** this, gotta keep going. Shit comes full circle

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

the entire game was called bad...but whatever. that is why i only bet 2 units. couldn't find anything to say take ohio...but the mac has been shady. i just wish ohio would have lost the game...even if only by 3 and i lose my bet...because ohio did not deserve to win that game. not crying because i could give a shit about 2 units...but as a fan spending 3 hours watching a game, that was bogus. i guess this is why there are like 5 mac games this week on weeknights...books were getting killed...lol.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, that game left a bitter taste in my mouth for sure... BUT... The Temple secondary underperformed tonight. They got beat repeatedly on big plays that resulted in the bulk of their yardage on scoring drives.

Looking forward to a Tettleton v. Harnish MAC Title game.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Temple was clearly the call tonight? Please

You had no clue the new QB was going to play well. Ohio ran all over them from the start.

falconticket

Ohio looked good. Ohio was a good pick

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't stand the way I'm losing some of these games. I swear to God someone rubbed me with tainted horseshoe this year.

**** this, gotta keep going. Shit comes full circle
    This weekend affords us much better opportunities than anything on thurs/fri.

edgereport
    edgereport's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on man. Some of them are losers. These damn games are a coin flip. Traps. I thought Temple would win and took them. Win some lose some. I don't see how it's possible to really cap a game in one of these dipsh#t conferences like this.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

I had Ohio during live betting and I gotta say Temple got screwed over on a ton of calls--off. PI call was horrible,catch that clearly wasn't a catch. I assume I'm gonna get some homer calls that's why I like the home dog but that was really bad

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    the only thing I will mention of this..
    it was 3rd and 7 on that throw. incomplete pass, they are forced to punt it.

Temple may or may not have been able to score and get up by 10,
    but they certainly would have been able to eat some clock

This will definitely be the last time I bet MAC

No wonder they are never televised the whole Conference is shady

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    the only thing I will mention of this..
    it was 3rd and 7 on that throw. incomplete pass, they are forced to punt it.

Temple may or may not have been able to score and get up by 10,
    but they certainly would have been able to eat some clock

This will definitely be the last time I bet MAC

No wonder they are never televised the whole Conference is shady
    Yeah. no kidding!!

MAC games this year: Syracuse wins against Toledo on a HISTORICAL mis-call on an extra point! Toledo allows NIU to score more on them than Boise State did. Then tonight's fiasco....fukkk MAC games

falconticket

Home teams usually cover on these weeknight games

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

pass interference call was correct. guy used is hands to push off. ref doesnt worry about how hard he pushed. It was not incidental pushing , ref had no choice.

KOB
    KOB's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone who looked at the line and said "how is Temple not faovred by more" then STILL played Temple is foolish and a horrible capper. Anyone who follows said played deserves to lose $$$

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's the same story every year with these MAC games. Weird games, fishy refs...I still can't understand how they ruled that one play a catch. It may have not made a difference either way, but the replay clearly showed the ball hitting the ground. Most of those calls (when reviewed) are much harder to call b/c the hand gets under the ball - then the tip of the ball hits the ground. But in this one, his hand wasn't under the ball, it just clearly hit the ground after it was bobbled initially. Have no clue what they were thinking on that one.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol u mad bro? The same ppl who were talking smack to us Ohio backers are now saying it was fixed LOL. I said it this afternoon and I'll say it again clueless.

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    lol u mad bro? The same ppl who were talking smack to us Ohio backers are now saying it was fixed LOL. I said it this afternoon and I'll say it again clueless.
    Oh okay, so you're gonna argue that the Ohio WR caught that ball? That play was critical! And the offensive PI call, dude it was so funny. The ref didn't pull the flag until AFTER he made sure the Temple receiver caught the ball. Did anyone else catch that?

KOB
    KOB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh okay, so you're gonna argue that the Ohio WR caught that ball? That play was critical! And the offensive PI call, dude it was so funny. The ref didn't pull the flag until AFTER he made sure the Temple receiver caught the ball. Did anyone else catch that?
    you failed the moment you posted a thread with "how is Temple not -10"

if you didn't fade Temple at that moment then you really have no clue.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Offensive PI call was tick tacky I'll agree. Like I said yesterday and today these Mac teams are all very close talent wise and suspicious stiff us always happening. Your best to go with dogs IMO.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

i dont understand how someone can get angry about losing a bet. if you use proper management and bet within your means then it should be nothing to you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

If you're just now figuring out MAC football is crooked, then you shouldn't be betting on MAC football.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by KOB View Post
    anyone who looked at the line and said "how is Temple not faovred by more" then STILL played Temple is foolish and a horrible capper. Anyone who follows said played deserves to lose $$$

wtf is wrong with you? you got like 30 posts here and you are calling someone dumb that has a tracking thread and a winning record? last i checked the dude was over 60%...tho i haven't looked lately. he does put his plays out before the games tho, and he always has solid reasoning...yet he has some newbie calling him a horrible capper?...lol. one ******* weeknight game loss and you have to listen to some dumbass question your capping style...lol. post some picks dumbass before you come in here calling people names. or ok here if you are just wanting props and a little manhug...that was an incredible call kob. i have so much respect for you now man. WOW...all i can do is just hope to soak up some of your awesomeness man. GREAT CALL.

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Ticket #: 1056885
    Nov 02 08:00 PM
    Nov 02 08:00 PM

CFB
    CFB
    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [303] TOTAL o46½-110
    (TEMPLE vrs OHIO)
    [304] OHIO +150

50.00 / 188.64

WIN
    WIN

OHHHHH Yeah!

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    wtf is wrong with you? you got like 30 posts here and you are calling someone dumb that has a tracking thread and a winning record? last i checked the dude was over 60%...tho i haven't looked lately. he does put his plays out before the games tho, and he always has solid reasoning...yet he has some newbie calling him a horrible capper?...lol. one ******* weeknight game loss and you have to listen to some dumbass question your capping style...lol. post some picks dumbass before you come in here calling people names. or ok here if you are just wanting props and a little manhug...that was an incredible call kob. i have so much respect for you now man. WOW...all i can do is just hope to soak up some of your awesomeness man. GREAT CALL.
    I was just about to say the same thing haha

KOB, get some respect before you start trashing other people

12 Last