PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [303] TOTAL o46½-110
    (TEMPLE vrs OHIO)
    [304] OHIO +150

50.00 / 188.64

WIN
    WIN

OHHHHH Yeah!

very nice man. the str8 up dog parlay with the over. almost 4 to 1.

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    very nice man. the str8 up dog parlay with the over. almost 4 to 1.
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

GL this weekend all!

"Sic"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Kinda hard to call it a catch when he 1. bobbled the ball 2. was out of bounds by the time he got actual possesion 3. the ball hit the ground 4. The ball rolled once it touched the ground

Sounds like a good catch to me

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

As others are stating...there were quite a few plays that went both ways...though, the largest seemed to work against Temple. I am still surprised that you took Temple and mentioned that the line should have been even more. Temple's Defense was flat, they pulled their Qb early on, and the trends and line movement against the public should have drawn enough flags to make up for the ones not called in the game. Oh well, onto the next game.

skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

u r a fukkin idiot!!!

this is the same fool that said baylor wouldnt put up a point against tcu

if u wanna post something, dont post the biggest public bet of the night, if 75+% of the pub id betting a team u dont need to do a writeup about it unless u the biggest square.

becuz of ur posts i went way to small on NIU yesterday, and fukkin did research on this game instead of fading the dumb fukks

i liked ohio but took the under cuz of ur post cause i researched the game instead of just fading the public like i usually do.

u r a square captain obvious! if u wanna post something tell us why the public is wrong.

by the way i am ranked 11 right now in beat the prick where u at, i am way up for the year but you fukked me out of $50 tonight.

if u wanna make a post, at least dont be a square ass hole

skers11

i cant pin me taking the under on u but when 2 teams dfence give up 225 yards combined rushing yds, look what the did tonight, was just gonna fade the pub but then i saw u dumbass post.

im 11 out of 2280 in beat the prick square, stop posting unless u fading the pub

High3rEl3m3nt

Are you tailing others' picks in BTP? If not, then why are you letting someone influence your play? No one should get mad at others for posting their plays. Maybe some of the plays shouldn't be posted, but no one is forcing anyone to follow.

skers11

no one else will say it so i will

machine choice is the biggest square on sbr

skers11

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Are you tailing others' picks in BTP? If not, then why are you letting someone influence your play? No one should get mad at others for posting their plays. Maybe some of the plays shouldn't be posted, but no one is forcing anyone to follow.
    i dont thats why i only put 50 on it. machine choice sux at capping games

look at my beat the prick ranking im way up for the year

but my 8 game winning streak ended cuz i thought this square knew something, instead of just fading the retards

skers11

i fade the pub but i see what ppl are sayin on the forums everyday

i made $2000 last year and um up almost 500 this year

if u stick up for machine choice u must be tailin or getting tailed by him

skers11

brock landers= >>>>> machine choice

High3rEl3m3nt

That's assuming that you are putting money down on your BTP plays. That's also assuming that you don't play more than four games weekend. That's also assuming that you don't bet other sports and lose your shirt. SBR spreadsheets are the way to go.

skers11

ppl tail my picks thats why i dont post

see my ranking in beat the prick

machine choice quit

High3rEl3m3nt

I use a spreadsheet to document plays...I only saw Machine Choice's play because the thread said that Temple should have been favored by a lot more...if you look at my spreadsheet, I had Ohio for a decent amount of units..at least for me. Still, don't think people should blast another, when they're risking their neck.

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    That "catch" that led to the final Ohio TD was bullshit! It was reviewed and they STILL got the call wrong, the ball clearly hit the ground. Maybe the replay booth needs to invest in HD TV. Even the announcers mentioned it. And then, earlier in the game, Temple receiver gets called for offensive pass interference at the goal line, good GAWD he barely brushed the defender who was hanging all over him.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by nature, but God oh God do these MAC games look shady.

TEMPLE was clearly the call tonite, and backers got fukked yet again by MAC officiating.
    Ohio was the right play, they were on top almost the whole game. This game was going to come down to the end weather or not they made that first down on that questionable play or not. Better luck tomorrow, sir.

skers11

dude i hit my 2x pick every week and am ranked 11 out of 2208 so whatever makes you feel better.

for the record most of my picks r from the national fixed league. college is real so i see what ppl is saying. and i was stupid enough to think machine choice knew something.

I can prove i was on baylor against tcu. I had virginia against miami, and i had niu yesterday.

If u bet with the public u will lose more times than not... thats the secret

skers11

brock machine is trying to take over ur spot

skers11

go suck his dick already. I make a living handicapping and playing poker bitch

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    wtf is wrong with you? you got like 30 posts here and you are calling someone dumb that has a tracking thread and a winning record? last i checked the dude was over 60%...tho i haven't looked lately. he does put his plays out before the games tho, and he always has solid reasoning...yet he has some newbie calling him a horrible capper?...lol. one ******* weeknight game loss and you have to listen to some dumbass question your capping style...lol. post some picks dumbass before you come in here calling people names. or ok here if you are just wanting props and a little manhug...that was an incredible call kob. i have so much respect for you now man. WOW...all i can do is just hope to soak up some of your awesomeness man. GREAT CALL.
    machine IS a square and that is why his results were very good early on in the season. his percentage has tanked hard since his streak but that is true for every single player out there who loves the public plays.

he does his homework but the ONLY angle he uses is what his stats tell him. that isnt good enough to win longterm or else everyone who looked up stats online would be raking it in.

skers11

[QUOTE=High3rEl3m3nt;12180409]That's assuming that you are putting money down on your BTP plays. That's also assuming that you don't play more than four games weekend. That's also assuming that you don't bet other sports and lose your shirt. SBR spreadsheets are the way to go.[/QUOT

assume= ass of you and me

everthing i said is truth

High3rEl3m3nt

damn...I was just making a simple, logical statement. I bet more than four games and occasionally, I don't bet all of my BTP plays...willing to bet it's the same for you. Didn't think it would touch a nerve....wonder how many times you'll quote this post lol. This is the first time I have ever posted in a machine choice thread...so I am not one of his followers bent on defending him.

alexn
    alexn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

[QUOTE=skers11;12180495]
    That's assuming that you are putting money down on your BTP plays. That's also assuming that you don't play more than four games weekend. That's also assuming that you don't bet other sports and lose your shirt. SBR spreadsheets are the way to go.[/QUOT

assume= ass of you and me

everthing i said is truth
    Wow you are a prickier version of KOB.

skers11

damn...I was just making a simple, logical statement. I bet more than four games and occasionally, I don't bet all of my BTP plays...willing to bet it's the same for you. Didn't think it would touch a nerve....wonder how many times you'll quote this post lol. This is the first time I have ever posted in a machine choice thread...so I am not one of his followers bent on defending him.
    my bad dude im just an idiot for betting with the public instead of just fading

that is the ------

skers11

before i go tho

the point is machine choice sucks at handicapping

just look at what games the public is hammering and thats his pick, no point in even doin a writeup

we had a awesome college basketball handicapper in iamawinner and u guys chase him off and let this douche keep capping.

First 12