BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Temple -3.5

This is a solid play. I was on NIU live line tonight. I hit SNF/MNF pretty big too, check the spreadsheet.

Ohio has lost to Ball State/Buffalo. Two teams Temple smacked. Pierce for Temple can play, he is playing in this game. Temple has beaten the likes of Maryland, OU doesn't play anybody.

The game is in Athens, but that isn't going to stop Temple from running it down the Bobcats throat.

Take Temple -3.5, this will be a 14-21 pt ball game

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I'm lovin it

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

interesting pick, but the transitive property doesnt always translate in sports. especially in MAC when nothing makes sense. weekday game at home ill go with Ohio moneyline. plus i doubt two MAC home teams lose back to back nights on national tv...

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    This is a solid play. I was on NIU live line tonight. I hit SNF/MNF pretty big too, check the spreadsheet.

Ohio has lost to Ball State/Buffalo. Two teams Temple smacked. Pierce for Temple can play, he is playing in this game. Temple has beaten the likes of Maryland, OU doesn't play anybody.

The game is in Athens, but that isn't going to stop Temple from running it down the Bobcats throat.

Take Temple -3.5, this will be a 14-21 pt ball game
    Maryland? They're at the very bottom of the FBS in run defense and didn't have a prayer against Temple. Not impressive.