Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Can LSU stop Trent Richardson?

Trent Richardson is a big physical back. Alabama will try to run the ball I am assuming so that sophmore QB McAaron does not have to take many chances against the best past defense in the nation.

my question to you guys is will LSU be able to stop Richardson or is he too big and too strong? Do you think LSU will put 8 men in the box?

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Trent Richardson is a big physical back. Alabama will try to run the ball I am assuming so that sophmore QB McAaron does not have to take many chances against the best past defense in the nation.

my question to you guys is will LSU be able to stop Richardson or is he too big and too strong? Do you think LSU will put 8 men in the box?
    LSU will stack 8 and if that doesn't work they'll stack 10, haha. They are going to make Bama throw the ball, but smart use of screens and tricks might make the difference. I think Bama's cover all comes down to AJ.

Richardson is also the best back in CFL, tough to bet against him

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

It is tough to bet against Alabama especially at home. Normally I would not bet against a home team but I just feel like LSU will come in loosey goosey and ready to take some chances. While Alabama is nervous and plays too conservative. I bet you AJ is really nervous about this game.

LSU will have a huge chip on their shoulder b/c they will feel disrespected that they are the underdog and nobody is giving them a chance in this game.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

yes, they are tough....game will come down to big passes

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU is the best team in the nation and they will show of Saturday nite.. Alabama has a great defense but that's where it stops... LSU has earned my respect bc this team is loaded with talented playmakers while Alabama is loaded with talented football players... there a difference bc playmakers makes things happen while football players play football... LSU ML BIG!!!

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by mann2chc View Post
    LSU is the best team in the nation and they will show of Saturday nite.. Alabama has a great defense but that's where it stops... LSU has earned my respect bc this team is loaded with talented playmakers while Alabama is loaded with talented football players... there a difference bc playmakers makes things happen while football players play football... LSU ML BIG!!!
    if i had to guess you live in Louisiana??

wesleypotter
    wesleypotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Quote Originally Posted by jjax107 View Post

if i had to guess you live in Louisiana??
    lol Bama BIG I got 302 points on them -4

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU+5 lock of the century. I'd bet my life.