i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 Winners for Tuesday.

1. NIU over 68 (NCAA Football) -- Neither one of these teams is interested in playing defense. In a game where winners and losers could go either way depending on if the Huskies show up, the one safe bet here is that this game is going to be a mess. NIU is allowing somewhere near 40 pts/game and Toledo is allowing around 30. The over is the safe play here, and I'm looking for a surprise upset :

NIU over Toledo 55-21.

2. FC Porto -1 (+155) (UEFA Champions League) -- Porto toyed with APOEL in the first round of this 2 part matchup. Heavy favorites going into game one, they underperformed and will come back and take it to APOEL at home, winning by at least 2 goals. Look for a 3-1 final in Porto's favor in this game where they are clear favorites.

Porto 3-1 APOEL

3. Capitals -1.5 +160 (NHL) & 4. Caps o5.5 (NHL) -- The Capitals stop pussyfooting around here at home and finally put up the numbers that we're expecting from them. What better team to do this to than a lacklustre Anaheim team who's across the country from home, unmotivated. Another rout expected here, a high score, with Caps doing most of the damage.

Capitals 6 - 2 Anaheim

5. FC Barcelona vs. FC Viktoria Ple. over 3.5 (UEFA Champions League) -- Again, another instance of a team underperforming in round one. Barca barely slid by in a 2-0 win in a game where they should have absolutely rolled. Look for them to get back on track today and ABSOLUTELY DESTROY, possibly putting up as must as 7 goals by themselves (no, I'm not joking). Coming off of games like these where they're -1200 favorites, they're scoring an AVERAGE of 3.84 goals.

Barca 5 - 0 FC Vik.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Fail

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

Whatever helps you sleep at night today lol

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61