Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NCAAF Week Ten Picks

College Football 2011-2012 Overall 27W-13L-1P +12.45 units (67.50%)

College Football Week Nine 3-3

Week Nine was a joke. The only bet I should have legit lost was the Cal game, where Maynard gets picked either 3 or 4 times and they miss a short FG as well. USC was a pretty bad beat, Stanford wins by 8 due to overtime rules. Rutgers also blew. The three wins I had were pretty easy ones, never really in question. Move onto Week 10...dont really like anything during the week

Maryland +2 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Been a rough season for Maryland, but I've always noticed Edsall gets his team going towards the latter parts of the season. I think Virginia probably got up for that Miami game as much as they could and that was a big road game for them. Now after they won, they move on to Maryland. I think this will be a let down type of game for them and theyll need one more game to become bowl eligible.

Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Im having a pretty tough week overall...havent won a game yet lol

Kentucky +2 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Home field is huge in the games between these 2

Arkansas -5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

This seems like the type of game Spurrier cant win in his time @ South Carolina

Alabama -4.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

The home field has to be considered huge. LSU is great defensively, but they've shown more weaknesses the Bama. I think Trent Richardson is the X-factor in this one.