psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

LSU + 5 easy. LSU's defense is much better than Bama's offense is better than LSU. LSU's special teams shine outright and Lee is underrated and Mccarron is overrated. We don't have Julio Jones anymore, and Trent Richardson can only get so much done vs 9 NFL prospects lol. Mathieu is returning, Les Miles is hungry. NUFF SAID

Bennett
    Bennett's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most of the stats and opinions posted, are pretty good and correct. BUT, the guys that slip in "Bama by double figures", is just naive..

Both teams are big time, in big games. Both can play anywhere and anybody. These aren't teams like TT, Wisconsin, or Clemson; let's have some success then choke... Neither of these teams will be blown out by anyone; including each other..

Steamteam
    Steamteam's Avatar Become A Pro!

bammer12,
    When Mccaron threw that int on the first forward pass attempt of the game, was that part of the game plan too? When do you think they put that one in, early on in the vandy week? If Tennesee can pick him off do you think LSU might be able to as well? Also did you know LSU has 3 turnovers all year and Les Miles at LSU is 33-4 when he has a positive turnover margin?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Holy Cow ! This thread is full of LSU bettors. I'm confident they will lose big. I say at least 2 TDs

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Holy Cow ! This thread is full of LSU bettors. I'm confident they will lose big. I say at least 2 TDs
    59.31% VS. 40.69%

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

Bama is favored cause of trent richardson publicity plus playing at home. Did you see their performance vs UT? A joke in the first half, bama tends to play shitty if they are "not ready to play". I take that as Les Miles is better at housekeeping and keeping exigence in his team. Remember when Bama played in that BCS bowl game against, Utah state? LOL

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Was Against UTAH not UtSt, and yes Bama got beat, now Saban is 12-0 in rematches against teams whom the last time he played he lost. FYI. ROLL TIDE

Bennett

You can look at all the stats you want; and Bama is probably a little better in most; but close. One thing people seem to not understand. LSU Def has ONE thing to stop; Trent. Tenn held Bama to 143 yards rushing.

Second thing people overlook is QB. McCarron has had 8 starts. Lee and Jefferson are Seniors; and have both played in numerous big games. Bama Def, while great; still has more to deal with; two QB's, and both can throw; LSU's stable of fresh backs, and the playmakers they have downfield.

So, basically it comes down to; can McCarron beat them through the air.. We'll see.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by XFranchise View Post
    That's idiotic. What makes you believe that? Both teams are great. Both have great O and D. I believe the running game goes to alabam, run D to lsu.. Passing game to lsu! Defense is almost even but both are outstanding. Bottom line is either team is capable of winning. Bama at home is a plus but turnovers will be the story of this game. For anyone to predict a two score margin has nothing to stand on, as their is nothing to support such. Toss up.. I'll take LSU +
    just posting my OPINION nothing more. Normaly I dont factor emotions on any game but this is that perverbial exception to the rule. ROLL TIDE

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You can look at all the stats you want; and Bama is probably a little better in most; but close. One thing people seem to not understand. LSU Def has ONE thing to stop; Trent. Tenn held Bama to 143 yards rushing.

Second thing people overlook is QB. McCarron has had 8 starts. Lee and Jefferson are Seniors; and have both played in numerous big games. Bama Def, while great; still has more to deal with; two QB's, and both can throw; LSU's stable of fresh backs, and the playmakers they have downfield.

So, basically it comes down to; can McCarron beat them through the air.. We'll see.
    Bama has 3 great running backs, a talented group of receivers, big offensive line, and a great defense, plus Bama is the least penalized team in the SEC.......Remember this

DISCIPLINE will be the difference......just wait and see

badhunter
    badhunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

LSU wins outright. ML is the play. I've seen 'em play up close and personal. They could beat the Colts.

Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    Bama has 3 great running backs, a talented group of receivers, big offensive line, and a great defense, plus Bama is the least penalized team in the SEC.......Remember this

DISCIPLINE will be the difference......just wait and see
    And LSU has 3 quality backs; 21 TD's to Bama's 27. LSU QB's have 6 more TD passes than Bama's.

So what's more important; Bama getting 3 less penalties a game; or that LSU has a +15 turnover margin compared to Bama's +6.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Bama wins most of these type of games trust me, I know all too well. I know ZBO will argue against me, but LSU's RB stable isnt an elite group, deep but all three together arnt what Richardson gives you. I can see Jarrett Lee making mistakes in this game for some reason, throwing a costly pick...or two. If Bama wins Richardson will no doubt be the reason, but from watching Bama for over 2 decades I can tell you what there passing scheme will be, quick slants to the slot receiver inside against a defense like LSU's and many screen plays. Bama will still take a chance or two downfield to try and keep the defense honest somewhat, LSU's secondary is top rate, but I do think their still quite young if Im not mistaken.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

guys guys guys, put your dicks away this pissing contest is over

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    guys guys guys, put your dicks away this pissing contest is over
    Says the fan of the team who thought they had byes the last two weeks, haha jk.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    And LSU has 3 quality backs; 21 TD's to Bama's 27. LSU QB's have 6 more TD passes than Bama's.

So what's more important; Bama getting 3 less penalties a game; or that LSU has a +15 turnover margin compared to Bama's +6.
    I'll take 6 more TD's over 9 turnovers any day.......+ is still a +....Bama has gotten more than they have lost........

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post

Says the fan of the team who thought they had byes the last two weeks, haha jk.
    I don't get it...

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

can't wait for this game , i think bama will win by at least 7 points comfortably

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

alabama rolls!big!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    games like this always go way over somehow
    This

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LSU wins

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 2 cents is this , This is the best total Alabama team I have ever seen and I am 44 . I think '92 was a better defense but not by a lot . I cant ever remember Alabama leading the SEC in scoring offense and total offense , but they are . LSU has one of there better teams but not Bama good . I will give them special teams . They do lead the conference in thugs for sure and that will count for some points bc thugs do play dirty . There coach is a moron , that should be a negative in factoring score . Let see , what else ? Didnt LSU have trouble against MSU defense on the road ? Oh well , thats enough . 28-14 Bama

BamaBill67

Oh , and you might want to bet this early as you can bc atleast 3 to 5 LSU players will be in jail by Saturday .
    Points Awarded:

oklahomaoutlaw gave BamaBill67 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Can you trust a sophmore QB in a game of this magnitude? McAaron has never played against a defense like LSU, I bet he will be scared to throw the ball in Mathieu's direction.

LSU has 2 QB's better than McAaron and much better receivers than Alabama. I am not a fan of either team but I think the wrong team is favored in the matchup.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBill67 View Post
    My 2 cents is this , This is the best total Alabama team I have ever seen and I am 44 . I think '92 was a better defense but not by a lot . I cant ever remember Alabama leading the SEC in scoring offense and total offense , but they are . LSU has one of there better teams but not Bama good . I will give them special teams . They do lead the conference in thugs for sure and that will count for some points bc thugs do play dirty . There coach is a moron , that should be a negative in factoring score . Let see , what else ? Didnt LSU have trouble against MSU defense on the road ? Oh well , thats enough . 28-14 Bama
    92 defense was better, Im not sure this D is better than last year's D.

BamaBill67

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    92 defense was better, Im not sure this D is better than last year's D.

This is last years D , only a year older lol . Last year they avg giving up 13 pts a game this year 7 . Oh and as for McCarron being a soph , take this how you want but he is a 3rd year soph .

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah tough game. i can see arguements for both sides. most importantly for alabama they are at home.

XFranchise
    XFranchise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBill67 View Post
    Oh Bamabill! Thugs? Moron? When Showing possession "their" is correct grammar. Moron? Enough said.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Thugs do make great football players

BamaBill67

Quote Originally Posted by XFranchise View Post
    Oh Bamabill! Thugs? Moron? When Showing possession "their" is correct grammar. Moron? Enough said.
    I was in a hurry but thank you for catching that . ..... It makes me smile to think you would take the time to correct my grammar in a sports forum . You indeed sir are special . Love ya big guy
    Last edited by BamaBill67; 11-01-11 at 08:10 PM.

XFranchise
    XFranchise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

No problem buddy. I couldn't believe someone pointing out how moronic another person is could ever make such a mistake. Obviously one of the winningest coaches in the toughest conference in college football just puts off the aroma of a moron. A 70-17 record at LSU. A 5-1 bowl game record 2 of which were BCS bowls and 1 national championship. Complete moron.

BamaBill67

Easy mistake ..... just remember , I dont hate you . I hate LSU . I know for a fact MANY hate Alabama .

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Game Of The Century ! Alabama rednecks will spank the coon asses from Louisiana says my crystal balls.
    Last edited by Shafted69; 11-01-11 at 10:53 PM.

man_of_steel
    man_of_steel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 646

Roll Tide Shawty. But lsu ain't no hos. Can't predict a score but kno that u can't make a decision based on anything previously because Saban is mysterious. Doesn't show his whole hand. Hell he probably doesn't even lay his clothes out the night before lol. Should be a good game regardless. I'm jus ready for all the drunk freaky biches in T town (Tuscaloosa) to get loose!

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Alabama by 7!!!!!! It's ROLL TIDE ROLL!

First 1234 Last