rsktkr
    rsktkr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Thanks Mr Machine

Machine Choice made me lose my house, cars, wife and kids. I've been tailing your locks Mr Machine and that last one destroyed my life. Thanks!

Since everyone else is posting up their horror stories about Machine, I thought I would join them.

Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

at least ya still got your twig and berries. once you start betting them, its time to call it quits

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is pointless and stupid. There are a bunch of other threads like this and making one more is a waste of time. I don't understand what your trying to accomplish.

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

ban rsktkr.

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Rsktkr seems to me that you had the choice to follow his advice or not. I for one appreciate Machine's insight on this forum. If you don't like the pick don't take it. Real simple.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't tail anybody on this forum. What kind of moron tails people on a forum infested with people that WORK FOR THE BOOKS. IF you are telling the truth, and you were dumb enough to tail Machine, Darwin wins.

rizon76
    rizon76's Avatar Become A Pro!

unless i am mistaken rsktkr really means RISK TAKER!! So it appears to me you were already destined for one of two roads...the high road and praising maching or the low road becuase you only bet short term and do not know how to manage money at all. This guy is on here giving his "opinions" based on his own way of viewing the stats and odds so if you play with his choices then you should at least agree to his methodolgies. If not then start doing your own research or find someone else who you think has better methodologies for determining picks. pretty ridiculous that anyoen would blame another person for losing when in the end the choice is always yours. I am pretty sure I never saw the word "Guarantee" on here from him.

rsktkr

Quote Originally Posted by jspectyper View Post
    This thread is pointless and stupid. There are a bunch of other threads like this and making one more is a waste of time. I don't understand what your trying to accomplish.
    My point (and what I'm trying to accomplish) is:

I was just trying to show all these whineheads and nay sayers just how RIDICULES they sound (and no I'm not stupid enough to bet it all on one game). Truth is, I think Mr Machine is a VERY GOOD capper and I use his input to help me in my decision making. Keep on, keepin' on Machine!

PUDS
    Daily Grind
    PUDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

An other stupid thread, that as no purpose being on this forum, YOU choose to tail so YOU are the only one to blame. This site is becoming less and less useful. Just a bunch of sour losers that cant accept it and try to put the blame on sombody else

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

I love it! People calling this thread stupid, yet....you read it, you commented on it and I'm betting you'll read another one before the day is over. Good stuff! Goodluck today!

GoBigRed
    GoBigRed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rsktkr View Post
    Machine Choice made me lose my house, cars, wife and kids. I've been tailing your locks Mr Machine and that last one destroyed my life. Thanks!
    Well obviously you didn't lose the computer!

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Your the idiot for losing control of your gambling. Gambling is for mature people that know their limits. Maybe you should go for help take a brake and then come pack with a budget. If you chase you Loose!!!!

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigRed View Post
    Well obviously you didn't lose the computer!
    that's sum funny shit! Gotta love it.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Don't tail anybody on this forum. What kind of moron tails people on a forum infested with people that WORK FOR THE BOOKS. IF you are telling the truth, and you were dumb enough to tail Machine, Darwin wins.

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rsktkr View Post
    My point (and what I'm trying to accomplish) is:

I was just trying to show all these whineheads and nay sayers just how RIDICULES they sound (and no I'm not stupid enough to bet it all on one game). Truth is, I think Mr Machine is a VERY GOOD capper and I use his input to help me in my decision making. Keep on, keepin' on Machine!
    That's understandable but I don't think this thread will make a difference on whether or not some people will post and complain about how they lost this or that play.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

There are loosers everywere and youre one of them boy. Dont put all your money on 1 pick and dont blame others for your looses dikhead

rsktkr

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    I love it! People calling this thread stupid, yet....you read it, you commented on it and I'm betting you'll read another one before the day is over. Good stuff! Goodluck today!
    I'm glad you appreciate my humor! The sad part is people keep posting that I'm the dickhead and a loser even after I comment that it was all in fun. If you're going to comment maybe try reading the ENTIRE thread instead of just the original post. And they call me a dickhead! That's like the pot calling the kettle black! BOL to everyone who took the time to read the whole post and appreciated my sense of humor!