beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Machine

Hell of a lock you picked on Miami. I know it's just plain stupid to be taken by suggestibility and you still have to make the picks yourself but in reality I think gambling forums like this one do more harm then good because most of the time people are easily suggestible and tail the picks of people who obviously have no idea what the fuuck they are talking about instead of going with their gut or their own take on whatever it may be, and it usually ends badly but I'm just another asshole for tailing what one of so many of this forum egotistically emphatically lable a "LOCK".

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Yeah, because Machine FORCED YOU TO TAIL HIS PICK.
    Quit your bellyaching.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: freeVICK

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

plenty of game left. dont be a little bitch dude

beg154860

Idiot, if you read what I said I didn't say I was blaming him for his pick, that's just retarded. All I'm saying is you can make picks you believe are strong, give your reasons blah blah exc, or you can act like a moron and hit your smiley box up for one of these ten times . Either way, I'm not saying I was forced to make the pick, there's a deeper context to what I said but I don't think you quite picked up on it so that's alright.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    Idiot, if you read what I said I didn't say I was blaming him for his pick, that's just retarded. All I'm saying is you can make picks you believe are strong, give your reasons blah blah exc, or you can act like a moron and hit your smiley box up for one of these ten times . Either way, I'm not saying I was forced to make the pick, there's a deeper context to what I said but I don't think you quite picked up on it so that's alright.
    I get it, your just venting.
    Here is a tissue, bro.
    I am 1-12 my last 13 picks and its nobodies fault but my own.
    Not SBR's or anyone that posts on SBR, or touts picks.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Since you tailed my play, you might want to also check out my bankroll management thoughts. If you did, you'd see I didn't treat this game any differently than any other game.

For me this is just a loss. For you it's the end of the world.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brewcrew2k

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

2nd half will be -8 or so, get ready to ship it on the 2nd half if you have balls

DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Not to mention Dumb*ss but if you tailed ALL of his picks you'd be up on the year. Why would you even single out that guy... is he the only guy that took Miami? You had a 50/50 shot w/o him or with him... stop ur bellyaching you little girl.

beg154860

Uhhhhh I tailed it because he said it was a but furthermore he made the icon really big so I figured he must know what he's doing.
    Points Awarded:

suicidekings gave beg154860 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uhhhhh I tailed it because he said it was a but furthermore he made the icon really big so I figured he must know what he's doing.
    I see what you're doing here.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

He lost one game and he doesn't know what he's doing? What's his record in this thread he started again? He's not allowed to be wrong and who's to say the game is over...from my POV it's only the 3Q and I've seen bigger comebacks. I don't tail him and am not playing this one, but there's no way this one game makes him an idiot all the sudden.

gunnersgun
    gunnersgun's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe don't tail people who are dumb enough to call games a "lock", esp when taking a dd fav on a thursday night game between two equally unimpressive teams

cesar8000
    cesar8000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Hell of a lock you picked on Miami. I know it's just plain stupid to be taken by suggestibility and you still have to make the picks yourself but in reality I think gambling forums like this one do more harm then good because most of the time people are easily suggestible and tail the picks of people who obviously have no idea what the fuuck they are talking about instead of going with their gut or their own take on whatever it may be, and it usually ends badly but I'm just another asshole for tailing what one of so many of this forum egotistically emphatically lable a "LOCK".
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnersgun View Post
    maybe don't tail people who are dumb enough to call games a "lock", esp when taking a dd fav on a thursday night game between two equally unimpressive teams
    **** you man.....you the idiot that picked the team.machine didnt force you.....i appreciate what machine does for the forum...so **** off fucken looser

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Machine is a great capper and offers great insight. Keep up the good work bud!

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

I am new and have looked on for a week or so...Machine seems to have respect and has great Lock picks....and this Miami game isnt over just yet!

Ultimate_Marvel
    I got this bag of cheese burgers man...
    Ultimate_Marvel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

So you went all in on Machine's pick cause he went and did this..........................so what happens if I do this??.....

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Beg - sports gambling is not easy. The break even point for flat betting is around 53%. If I hit at 56% and use solid money mgt I make money. This means I will lose a lot! Lock or no Lock everyone loses wagers. It's gambling!

From what I have seen over the years Machine is a solid handicapper!

beg154860

Is sarcasm fleeting for you or are you all together just not to bright? Maybe all that hentai or pentai or whatever that fa\*\*ot digimon shit is in your avatar is starting to screw your brains up

beg154860

Jesus Christ OK OK I TAKE IT BACK if I dont have to listen to anymore of you people freaking bitch and moan Machine is a great capper Im an idiot blah blah I shouldnt have bitched his pick was solid I just shouldn't have taken it I have no idea what im talking about dudes a talented stud uhhhh bless his soul and so on and so forth Ok now

beg154860

Quote Originally Posted by cesar8000 View Post
    **** you man.....you the idiot that picked the team.machine didnt force you.....i appreciate what machine does for the forum...so **** off fucken looser
    Joo nee a english class meng? I had to learn spanish you could try english si o' no?

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I love sarcasm bro! Dissing my avatar is uncool! Maybe warranted but still uncool

beg154860

I was actually referring to the gentleman that posted before you bro.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

WOW..this thread is awesome!!

beg154860

Can we just drop the shit I apologize I shouldn't have called Machine out who cares funny part is I didn't even tail his pick, I took Miami -7nhalf for the first half, but I still am getting some satisfaction out of the fact that everyone else who actually tailed didn't cover

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a shitty time for the backup to come in at? Here come in and score with 4 seconds left to win...we need a hailmary.

NoHero
    NoHero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Can we just drop the shit I apologize I shouldn't have called Machine out who cares funny part is I didn't even tail his pick, I took Miami -7nhalf for the first half, but I still am getting some satisfaction out of the fact that everyone else who actually tailed didn't cover

Please, stfu.

Canesfan11
    Canesfan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

guess i picked the wrong thread to be Nostradamus in, could've saved some of you some $$$

aimgator
    aimgator's Avatar Become A Pro!

you got satisfaction that other people lost? wow...good karma

i read Machines report...but took +14.5 cavs. you win some you lose some..... dont get emotional about betting...

doeboy33
    doeboy33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2218

Canesfan11
    Canesfan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by aimgator View Post
    you got satisfaction that other people lost? wow...good karma

i read Machines report...but took +14.5 cavs. you win some you lose some..... dont get emotional about betting...
    dont know if this was directed towards me... but no, i get satisfaction that machine lost, but am not happy that others lost

aimgator
    aimgator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Canesfan11 View Post
    dont know if this was directed towards me... but no, i get satisfaction that machine lost, but am not happy that others lost
    no...its to the OP

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

beg154860

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    What a shitty time for the backup to come in at? Here come in and score with 4 seconds left to win...we need a hailmary.
    Pretty fuucked up for Al Golden both his first string and second string QB's are both bla......

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

12 Last