smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan State!!!!!

I dont ever use the L word but i just dont see Nebraska even winning this game. I was born and raised nebraska and have watched and listened to about every game since i can remember. The huskers are not a good team this year at all and i cant believe that they are 4 point favs against a very good Michigan State team. T Magic is a bad QB and can not and will never be able to throw the ball which is the reason why nebraska can not win the bigger games. He does have quick feet and runs the ball well on poor teams but will not have any luck doing so on the Spartan D. The Nebraska D is not even close to what they were talked up to be this year and will not be able to stop the Spartan offense. I am not claiming to be the best capper on this site or anything like that i just know my husker football and thought i would give a little insight to hopefully help everyone out. I really see the Spartans winning by 10+ in this spot.
    Last edited by smack3179; 10-25-11 at 10:25 AM.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Michigan State worries me on the road. Blown out at ND, barely beat Ohio State by 3.

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Michigan State worries me on the road. Blown out at ND, barely beat Ohio State by 3.
    I totally think that Michigan State plays better at home just like most teams do but i also think that ND is a much better team than Nebraska and the ND Michigan State game is always a big one for ND. I was at the Nebraska Ohio St game and The Huskers should have never won that game and I still thik that Ohio state is the better team. Ohio St. should have won that game by 2td's. I know everyone is saying that Michigan State has won 2 big games in a row and this is a big let down spot for them but in my opinion i think that they keep it rolling coming here to Nebraska and come out with another win Saturday. Everyone thinks that this is another big game for the Spartans and it really isn't. It will be an easy victory on Saturday for Michigan State