nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

bet of they year this saturday

im all over kansas st +13.5 are they for real with this line/ i may even take kansas st ml at home . ou isnt the team eveyone thought they were. pound it boys!!!

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry nomar, but you must like giving your money away. All over Oklahoma in this game to cover the -13.5 spread.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I like kansas state winning this game. Oklahoma is a joke.Couldn't beat texas tech at home.lol.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

to me the major issue here is how oklahoma can possibly give a fukkk after they just lost the national championship opportunity last week at home where they have won 4 million games in a row. if they cover here, hats off to them.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    to me the major issue here is how oklahoma can possibly give a fukkk after they just lost the national championship opportunity last week at home where they have won 4 million games in a row. if they cover here, hats off to them.
    not trying to slam you, but this is one of the dumbest takes on a game there is...and i hear it over and over thru the year. do the top teams usually just give up after a loss and forget about the rest of the season?...no way, and this is a large part of what makes them the top teams. do they come out the game after a loss and struggle because they have nothing to play for?...no way, and most of the time they stomp on whoever is put in front of them after a loss. ou is faster and deeper and more talented at just about every position.

2010 after losing to mizzou they blast colorado 43-10 next week...and this after their first loss.
    after losing to a+m they blast tech 45-7

not even gonna write all this out because you guys will do whatever anyways. back thru 2000 tho ou has never lost 2 regular season games in a row, and they usually blast someone after a loss. so if you think that they don't care anymore because they lost a game then you are wrong...and if you are really betting money you will most likely lose it here. and the kstate ml is a complete waste. take that 20 bucks and go to mcdonalds or something, because you will never see it again if you wager it on that ml.

slowdown
    slowdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK leaked their weakness last game. Kan.St. will cover or even win the game....I"m going for K.ST and OVER...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If OU does not give a damn about anything after losing last week, how do you explain USC, who was never eligable for a thing, yet they are 6-1, including a butt kicking of Notre Dame at Notre Dame. Now I think that 13.5 is a bit excessive, but I would not be surprised to see OU cover. That is why this game is a pass for me.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

OVER in points is the play here for me.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by slowdown View Post
    OK leaked their weakness last game. Kan.St. will cover or even win the game....I"m going for K.ST and OVER...
    funny stuff here. yes they leaked their weakness...the secondary. so is kstate going to line up 5 wide and throw it 50 times to exploit the newfound ou weakness? nope...they are gonna try to pound it at a strong front 7 that already handled the texas and fsu running game, and they are gonna score maybe 3 tds at the very best. waste of money...but gl.