Betpoints: 11517

I do

Anything you need?

smokeman42
    smokeman42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    I do

Anything you need?
    i have used the trial period at one time and enjoyed it but do you see any real profit over the long run?

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by smokeman42 View Post
    i have used the trial period at one time and enjoyed it but do you see any real profit over the long run?
    To be completely honest I just finished my trial version on Monday so I'm not entirely sure yet. I let them bill me the $199 for the month so I can keep testing it out. It looks like a legit and if used properly I can see where it would be beneficial. Some of their steam plays and best bets are good. They managed to change my bets a few times which has resulted in positive units.

I personally like seeing the lines across the board of all the major sports books so i can compare to my own and pretty soon I may just open a few more accounts so I can shop around on lines.

Regardless I'm still new to gambling in terms of trying to handicap. I've always played poker and gambled on sports but the way I gamble now and the insight I have now is completely different than before so it's almost like a brand new thing for me, like a new beginning. I'm going to try it out for another month and see how I do.

If you need anything from it (sportsinsights) feel free to shot me a pm.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if you saw it or not but they sent out an email last week talking about the ATS record of teams with 20% or less on them at game time in the NFL. The record was like 17-2 or something for the season, you may want to see if that has any merit going forward. I didn't get to see how those did last weekend.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I don't know if you saw it or not but they sent out an email last week talking about the ATS record of teams with 20% or less on them at game time in the NFL. The record was like 17-2 or something for the season, you may want to see if that has any merit going forward. I didn't get to see how those did last weekend.
    I didn't see that ManBearPig. You mind posting that e-mail here so I can read through it? I searched my inbox and can't find that ...