Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State ML vs Wisky anyone???

Back to back road games for the Badgers.... Ohio State coming off a bye with a healthy Braxton Miller and stout running game and offensive line. Not to mention a great defense.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

seems bye weeks this year have done nothing more than make the teams rusty coming into their big games...

I may lay off this one

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Back to back road games for the Badgers.... Ohio State coming off a bye with a healthy Braxton Miller and stout running game and offensive line. Not to mention a great defense.

Wisconsin Rolls! Ohio State cant hang with Wisconsin...Michigan State got lucky.

Wisconsin 48

Ohio State 24

TroyGreen
    TroyGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I really don't know about Ohio St but had they played that Mich St, Wisconsin game 10 times I think Wisconsin wins 6 or 7. I also think Mich St is a good football team. Not scoring against ND on 4-2 and a kick return did them in that game.

Last week going in I thought Missouri and Wisconsin had a 50/50 chance and USC at least 60% chance.

You think that Ohio St has at least a 50-50 shot? I think teams that are balance but can score quickly through the air are built better to beat Wisconsin than a pure running team. I wouldn't be surprised if Ohio St has something up there sleeve to open up the air game also coming off the bye. I can see a little ingenuity out of the Ohio St side but trickery can only get you so far especially if it doesn't work.

How do you see the game playing out? Can you see Ohio St converting their 3 and long downs a good percentage of time?

Ice House

yeah right.... there is not a team in the country that would put up 48 points on the Buckeyes in C-bus

TroyGreen
    TroyGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Sorry, meant Missouri and Mich St had a 50/50 shot.

Ice House

one very important factor in this game is it is a revenge game.

Wisconsin was the only team to beat Ohio State last year costing them a trip to the national title game. Even though Wisconsin has already been eliminated from the national title discussion Ohio State would love nothing more than to kick some cheese head ass this weekend.

Gonna be a very hostile enviorment for Wisconsin to play in. If they think Michigan State has a home field advantage they ain't seen nothing yet. Over 100,000 drunk obnoxious fans and a 8pm kickoff..... I like the Buckeyes chances

Look for Ohio State's offensive line to punish Wisconsin depleted D-Line all game long and run the football and control the clock keeping the ball out of Wilsons hands...

up until last week Wisconsin hadn't played anybody with heartbeat.... look what happened when they played a quality opponent.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big factor is, will Wisconsin be motivated for this game? They could come out angry, or they could come out very slow knowing they only have the Big Ten Championship to play for.

ConferenceChalk
    2013 YTD: 42-35-1
    ConferenceChalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Wisconsin will not win this game by 24, whoever said that obviously knows nothing about Big Ten football. I think it's a really dicey game - Wisco is the better team, but at Columbus, at night is a big challenge by itself. OSU still has a very good D and I think Wisco will have its hands full. I'm leaning towards a Badger cover, but it'll be a close game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Ohio State is very over rated. They have no offense, to speak of. They have lost 3 games. They have all kinds of problems covering against Wisconsin at home (1-5 in their last 6). Wisconsin still put up 31 points despite a poor offensive showing. Michigan State has a better defense than Ohio State does. A win here and Wisconsin has an excellent chance of going to the Big 10 Championship game, and Wisky knows this. Ohio State M/L? If you want to throw your money away, throw some this way.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

good bet to fade teams after losing title game hopes

Ice House

what do yall think of this parlay

Ohio State ML

Panthers ML

Patriots ML

LSU ML

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

i think wisky comes out all sorts of pissed off. Couple that with an ohio state team that isnt that good, seems like the name only is giving them respect. I think its all wisky here

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Wisky will win. Should of won against michigan state.

blg123
    blg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 929

Ohio St keeps this close 1st half for sure... Wiksy pulls away late to much Offense for Ohio St. I think Ohio St leads for a little while in this game.

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Big daddy how the hell is Ohio State being overrated? We are 8 pt home dogs? lol... no one is singing praises..

DerekMadden

If you take anybody it needs to be wisky

DerekMadden

they will come back with vengence

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

just out of curiosity, is wisconsin referred to as "wisky" anywhere outside of these forums? never heard or seen this anywhere in my life, but i don't live anywhere near "wisky".

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ texhooper, not really, but I have heard the term elsewhere. I am also originally from Wisconsin.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

thanks buddy.

anyway, ohio state getting 7 at home has gotta be a historic number, and in the spot they're in with the revenge factor and having a week off to prepare i wouldn't think about betting against them. even as bad as they've shown themselves to be at times this year. remember before the bye they had nebraska beat on the road, and it took a historic comeback for the cornhuskers to win that one.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have watched both these teams on several occasions this year, and I actually like the Badgers in this game, but who the hell knows.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

wisky at less than a td or pass

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    thanks buddy.

anyway, ohio state getting 7 at home has gotta be a historic number, and in the spot they're in with the revenge factor and having a week off to prepare i wouldn't think about betting against them. even as bad as they've shown themselves to be at times this year. remember before the bye they had nebraska beat on the road, and it took a historic comeback for the cornhuskers to win that one.
    It also took a historic throw from MSU to win the game, I think MSU giving up so many points to Wisky along with MSU beating OSU at their stadium sets the number at 7.

Wilson AND Bielema learned alot last week, Wilson along with the special teams will not play crappy. They will correct the mistakes and beat OSU by 12 - 14 points.

Badgers have a top 5 offense not to mention Montee Ball missed alot of the game Saturday.

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Wiscy rolls easy

dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not sure if I'm going to get down on this game or not. But here's one way to think of it. MSU and OSU both have top-rated D's. MSU and OSU both have psyched up home crowds. But imagine that in the MSU game Cousins was allowed to throw only 4 passes. What do you think the results would have been?

I doubt very much that the run on nearly every down strategy OSU employed against Illinois would be as effective against Wisconsin, especially if they know it's coming. And the Nebraska D that OSU was able to get a lead on is not up to blackshirts standards this year. Witnessed by what Wisconsin was able to do to it.

Ohio State has big motivation to beat Wisconsin after what happened to them up in Madison last year. But you need the horses as well as the motivation, and I'm not sure a true freshman QB is going to be able to pull that off.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Back again on WISC ML for more pain and punishment

Ice House

doesn't this line seem a little low? I thought this would be Wisconsin -14

Ice House

i'm just shocked that the line is only -7 and +235 ML... I was hoping to get +500 ML

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    Wisconsin Rolls! Ohio State cant hang with Wisconsin...Michigan State got lucky.

Wisconsin 48

Ohio State 24

I agree. Wisconsin is much better than Ohio St. I think they handle them fairly easily.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bspring View Post
    Big daddy how the hell is Ohio State being overrated? We are 8 pt home dogs? lol... no one is singing praises..

Big daddy is the biggest OSU/ND hater on the board.

Take his comments with a grain of salt. Fat old man with half a brain.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

ice - I thought this line would come out at 9 or 10.

I like OSU to cover.

Ice House

philly brown gonna do his thang

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by bspring View Post
    I was talking specifically about the ML wager. The line is about right.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    Big daddy is the biggest OSU/ND hater on the board.

Take his comments with a grain of salt. Fat old man with half a brain.
    How much did you lose on the Quitting Irish last week? You never post an opinion. Just criticism. How much have you lost this season. Do NOT try to tell me that you have won.

12 Last