hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

I lost on this bet, too... So this may sound like sour grapes, but to me, it looked too close to overturn without indisputable evidence.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

pretty sure, that if any of you complainers had action the other way around, you would have said it crossed the plain..

100% neutral viewer, it was a TD plain. as. day.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    I lost on this bet, too... So this may sound like sour grapes, but to me, it looked too close to overturn without indisputable evidence.
    Wisconsin coach lost this game tonight. He was horseshit. Calling timeouts to help the other team get in FG range??? It wasn't the last play that lost the game it was Bielema's arrogance and ego. Poor coaching to end the 1st half when they had the game in control then stupid asinine coaching to end/lose the game. I hate betting on dummies

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    pretty sure, that if any of you complainers had action the other way around, you would have said it crossed the plain..

100% neutral viewer, it was a TD plain. as. day.
    If you knew me, you would know this isn't the case. I'm not a complainer, and I take my losses like a man. I have a big bankroll, and this loss didn't affect me at all. I just think the ruling on the field should stand, unless there's indisputable evidence.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Lol, the Wisky coach looked like he got punched in the gut when that call was overturned.

madworld
    madworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wisconsin coach lost this game tonight. He was horseshit. Calling timeouts to help the other team get in FG range??? It wasn't the last play that lost the game it was Bielema's arrogance and ego. Poor coaching to end the 1st half when they had the game in control then stupid asinine coaching to end/lose the game. I hate betting on dummies
    Totally agree, stupid, stupid, stupid. Wisconsin lost this game, the officials didn't!!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

If you knew me, you would know this isn't the case. I'm not a complainer, and I take my losses like a man. I have a big bankroll, and this loss didn't affect me at all. I just think the ruling on the field should stand, unless there's indisputable evidence.
    Pretty indisputable evidence right here don't you think???
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-29-16 at 12:50 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Pretty indisputable evidence right here don't you think???
    Not at all.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-29-16 at 12:50 PM. Reason: image does not exist

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I had wisky 7'. I had no chance of a cover so i was glad MSU won. They've played ONE halfway decent team all year (Nebraska). Look at their ooc schedule every season. They feast on JV type teams and NEVER schedule at least one good ooc program a year. No guts.

OSU in Cbus this week for Wisconsin at night. Will they rebound?

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys should lay of experience wins....at least he had the balls to admit he was wrong....sheeetttt man....

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not at all.
    give it up man the ball only has to touch the goal line, im sorry you lost but Jesus look at the picture, there is nothing to dispute

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Diehard Wisky Fan... It was a touchdown, no doubt about it. Did anyone else see the blatant false start missed on 3rd and 8 with 30 seconds left?? The left tackle was ACROSS the line of scrimmage before the snap, and not whistle. Ref must have thought it was Worthy, because he was apparently allowed to be in the neutral zone on the snap all night.

And f\*\*k Bielema... Yes, I know, we should be happy to be a perennial top 10-15 program due to recruiting limitations, but Goddammit get the kids ready to execute the fundamentals on the road, and use your brain instead of your ego at the end.

As long as he is the coach, Wisky does this every year the first time they play a decent road team.

What's really sad is Wisky wins this game by 4 TD at home. No reason to be that Jekyll and Hyde

thefonzo

I'm calling it now... Nebraska beats State by double digits next week. State is emotionally drained from the last 3 weekends.

DanoRoo
    DanoRoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ExperienceWins View Post
    Then NOT one penalty on MSU the entire game. Things that make you go HMMMMM
    Is there some rule that states a team must be penalized during a game?

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by mtcook21 View Post
    Wisky just cost WI their season
    FYP.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I also had no action on the game, and it CLEARLY was a TD. The ball CLEARLY crossed the plane of the goal line. This is just more bitcching and moaning by the numerous losers in here who simply can not admit that they have lost. It is getting more and more pathetic by the week. I had a losing dfay yesterday, but you do not see me crying about the officiating. If your team puts itself in a position to where an alleged bad call can cost them the game, that is on THEM. Stop your whining and crying. Grow up people. Some of you are like little girls who get their dolls taken away.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I had no money on the game and wanted Wisc. to keep representing the Big 10. But they lost that game. That dude rolled pretty far into the end zone.

thefonzo

Too early to bump my Neb by double digits prediction? ?

Very few teams play a four game stretch like state did without any letdown

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by thefonzo View Post
    Too early to bump my Neb by double digits prediction? ?

Very few teams play a four game stretch like state did without any letdown
    A solid post. Certainly no Big 10 team could do that. Then again, no Big 10 will be playing for the NC either. Good call.

First 12