Anyone got a play on this game tonight?

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Hawaii

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawaii does not deserve to be a 23 point fave here...

Shawnyb7000
    Shawnyb7000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

I am wondering the same thing I have hawaii in my parlay and it is my last game was wondering if I should hedge?

SacHusker916
    SacHusker916's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty confident on the over, weak D's and decent offenses against weak opponents

SacHusker916
    SacHusker916's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawaii on the money line is my last football game needed for a 20 game parlay....then tomorrow only Dallas and New Orleans to finish it off...

Shawnyb7000
    Shawnyb7000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Hey any advice would be helpfull I do have hawaii -22 for my last game to hit $494.00 and the more I think about it the more I think 22 points is a bit high . Maybe I should have 3 more drinks and then decide haha.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

NM Money line try lol just kidding, will only touch over maybe tease over and NM,

GL!

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Walk away gentlemen, walk away

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Walk away gentlemen, walk away
    lmao.. remember you're talking to a bunch of degens?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kg4prez

PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Anyone like NM +14 first half?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Stay away.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

If there is one team to stay away from it's hawaii. Never seen a more blatant fix than last weeks Hawaii game.

gordan21
    gordan21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

take the points all day

npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

kinda like the over but nm st. always lays an egg on the road any insight?????

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

putting down 7 bucks for NM st to cover

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

10/17/2011 1:16:00 PM
    Hawai'i Warrior football head coach Greg McMackin conducted his weekly press conference Monday, recapping the team's heartbreaking 28-27 loss at San Jose State last Friday.

Opening Statement:
    Obviously, we had too many turnovers in the first half, but our defense kept us in the game. At halftime, we talked about that we could have been 42 or 45-7, but it wasn't that, thanks to our defense. The second half, defense played outstanding as far as getting the six turnovers and they were possessed. Guys like our defensive tackles, Kaniela (Tuipolutu) and Vaughn Meatoga played an astounding game, (Vaughn) had two sacks, was all over the field. After the game (Vaughn) he couldn't talk, he had I.V.s in him and he played, as you say, completely to exhaustion. Some players that just played well, I mentioned those two (Kaniela Tuipolutu and Vaughn Meatoga), Aaron Brown played great, Corey Parades played hurt and played the whole game. Richard Torres played an outstanding game, turnover wise, Billy Ray (Stutzmann), Joey Iosefa played an outstanding game. The last series we came up short, you have to give San Jose State a lot of credit and they moved the ball on us.

On the turnovers the defense created in the second half…
    That was awesome. Six turnovers in the second half, I think, is the most I've been around. They played possessed, they did a great job, stripped the ball. We talked about it at halftime that we have given up five turnovers and they've averaged three a game and that we have got to get turnovers on defense to help out our offense and they went out and just took care of it. They stripped the ball, the interceptions were all knifing off of guys and getting the balls and great breaks. With the exception of that last drive, which is a shame because they kept us in the first half, and then they made the second half what it was. We don't have a prevent defense. I know there has been comments that we went in to a prevent, we don't have a prevent defense. We have a last play defense. Actually we were blitzing on their last touchdown, so we don't have a prevent defense. I don't believe in prevent defenses.

On the health of the team…
    All three of our linebackers aren't going to practice for a day or two. Corey (Paredes) really sucked it up and Aaron (Brown) sprained it at the end, then Art Laurel hurt his hand. I am not sure if he broke it or what happened.

I think all three of them will play (this week). I think we just need to watch out for Corey (Paredes). He is such a tough guy and he will try to play his best, but he played a lot. He is just a tough guy and he just can't run as fast right now.

Royce (Pollard) is going to have to miss a few days too. We may make some moves there at the receiver spot, but I just got out of a staff meeting. He didn't pull his hamstring, it is just really tight. I would think he would be able to play but he won't be able to play for a day or so.

Bgates311
    Bgates311's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what's that mean?

balmoredawg
    balmoredawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Fails go back to the Whack....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I see Hawaii winning this game by 12-14 points.

I am on New Mexico plus the points.

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

I went with NM St as a medium play. Hawaii may just run the table against NM St at home but I feel there's its more of an uphill climb with some pressure on them to perform at home in front of the homecoming crowd. The defense hasn't been talked about much but consider giving up 5 turnovers in the first half of a football game and only be behind by 2 scores then get 6 turnovers of your own in the 2H to keep your team in the game on the road. NM St using their 3rd string QB for this game. I did all my research earlier during the week so I won't go over the stats and whatnot. Hawaii should dominate as long as they don't turn over the ball. First half line may be the stronger play if you are going to play Hawaii. I am thinking a possible back door cover in the 4th Q for a final score of 35-14. GL whichever you play.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

commentators are funny with their comments. one sounds like Grover from sesame street.

killakam
    killakam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

last team on my college ml parlay

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I see Hawaii winning this game by 12-14 points.

I am on New Mexico plus the points.
    Or 11.