GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

making plays strictly on what the public does = derrrrr = you BW.

amateur hour in this thread

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    This public/sharp/square bet thing makes me laugh. Here is the deal. Pick the right fukin team to win the football game. Some picks are "square", some are "sharp", some against or for the fukin public. If its the right pick what does it matter?
    Thank you!!!!

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by AdamL2424 View Post
    Hahaha wizard and laker... You are the PUBLIC!!! We all are!!! Any if us that post on this site aren't "sharps" as you call it
    Thank you. Apparently BettingWizard thinks he's god's gift to betting.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Public is gonna win maybe 2-3 games in the 3:30 time slot

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Public is gonna win maybe 2-3 games in the 3:30 time slot
    Since you're such a great bettor and are the sharp of all sharps, don't you have something constructive to contribute to this board other than cheering for other people to lose? You conceded A$$ HOLE.

Drewgasm
    Drewgasm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    This public/sharp/square bet thing makes me laugh.
    Here is the deal.
    Pick the right fukin team to win the football game. Some picks are "square", some are "sharp", some against or for the fukin public.
    If its the right pick what does it matter?

Could NOT agree more....some plays Im a square....some plays Im a sharp...there is NO system...if you bet all square or fade the public...you win some and you lose some...take a look at some peoples records that are tracked, a few cappers here, fade the public, yet they are getting burried...so hows that working? And if you tell me well, it will eventually turn....thats fine, but by then they wont have any money to bet with....so what good is that to them? But then again, thats why I think Im good, I truly cap games...I dont just say well, everyone is betting Kansas State...let me make a huge wager on Kansas....thats moronic...not because of the result, Im using that as an example...there are right situations to hammer the home dog....for instance, Im on Michigan State tonight...I believe home dogs at night make a huge difference....now I could lose this game...but I just think they catch Wisky here in a good spot....I'll gladly take the home dog with Sparty tonight....Good luck fellas!

~ Drew
    Last edited by Drewgasm; 10-22-11 at 07:14 PM.

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by Drewgasm View Post
    Could NOT agree more....some plays Im a square....some plays Im a sharp...there is NO system...if you bet all square or fade the public...you win some and you lose some...take a look at some peoples records that are tracked, a few cappers here, fade the public, yet they are getting burried...so hows that working? And if you tell me well, it will eventually turn....thats fine, but by then they wont have any money to bet with....so what good is that to them? But then again, thats why I think Im good, I truly cap games...I dont just say well, everyone is betting Kansas State...let me make a huge wager on Kansas....thats moronic...not because of the result, Im using that as an example...there are right situations to hammer the home dog....for instance, Im on Michigan State tonight...I believe home dogs at night make a huge difference....now I could lose this game...but I just think they catch Wisky here in a good spot....I'll gladly take the with Sparty tonight....Good luck fellas! ~ Drew
    Exactly. Good luck to you.

First 12