ctguy
    ctguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

West Virgina killed me!!!

What do u guys think of Arkansas and Oklahoma st at the spread. Need some ammo to fix last night screw up??

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

WV killed me too bro. Goes to show you there's no such thing as a lock. I have gone fairly large on Arky....cannot see how they don't cover. Ha, I said that about WV too but I do feel really good about Ark. I also have them in a small parlay.

BNasty2
    BNasty2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Had WV money line, with louisville and the under in my parlay!

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Me too and it makes me very nervous about the upcoming games. I have a big play on wake forest and the line really makes no sense I'm hoping the same bs doesn't occur.

Godsmack
    Godsmack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3163

i hope wv falls out of the top 25. they totally fukin suck ass. i am willing to bet there was numerous high school teams playing across the country last night that would have beaten these douche bags. sorry if there is any wv fans (heaven forbid) but your team really blows

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

I think WV got everyone. Bastards. Going pretty big on the Okie St-Mizzou over. The spread looks too good to be true. And if Mizzou stays in it like everyone is saying, the over should def. hit.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

me to......I got it bad last night,on to the next...cant think about dat shit....gl everyone today...