gonnasellout
    gonnasellout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone talk me out of Rutgers -1?

Does anyone see Rutgers losing this game???!!!!! I want to unload on Rutgers -1!!!!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Why do you see them winning?

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

shit i got em this morning at +1 glad i put it in when i did

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by gonnasellout View Post
    Does anyone see Rutgers losing this game???!!!!! I want to unload on Rutgers -1!!!!

someone should have talked you out of starting another rutgers thread when there are already 27 in here. not trying to be the thread police or anything, but this shit is unreal. i have read thru many rutgers threads already this week with many quality responses...so why not look at them? people get tired of looking at and writing responses to the same exact shit. sorry if that is rude man, but enough already.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ExperienceWins

gonnasellout

Rutgers is on fire. Louisville, well, is going the other way. Rutgers only loss was at NC by 2. Louisville is 0-5 ATS last 5 home games. Rutgers is avg only 16 on defense and 30 points on offense. Louisville is only avg 16 on offense.

SOMEONE TALK ME OUT OF RUTGERS?

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rutgers is on fire. Louisville, well, is going the other way. Rutgers only loss was at NC by 2. Louisville is 0-5 ATS last 5 home games. Rutgers is avg only 16 on defense and 30 points on offense. Louisville is only avg 16 on offense.

rutgers is the better team. lou isnt close to what they used to be. rutgers is the play pound it, its one of those games you wished you put 5 units on it when the 27-17 game ends

gonnasellout

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    rutgers is the better team. lou isnt close to what they used to be. rutgers is the play pound it, its one of those games you wished you put 5 units on it when the 27-17 game ends
    You da man.

dnange1z
    dnange1z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

im with louisville here home dogs take it

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Yeah and UNC had 5 turnovers to Rutgers 0. Rutgers should have lost by at least 20.