spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Games we may have overlooked.

My kid went to sleep about an hour ago. Anyone want to talk games we may have missed for another hour or 2. I thought my card was complete but free-time keeps popping up everywhere... I reckon I should work on NFL but NCAAF is all thats on my mind. Got a Guinness sittin next to me and Im ready to go. Lets hear em.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Definitely the OVER in the Tulsa-Rice game.

spladle08

will you elaborate for me, all Im seeing is splits-ville numbers

jtorre28
    jtorre28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

nm state +21 to hawaii...new offensie coordinator has the offense generating points early and often. Has A TWO GAME WINNING Streak(which is good for them)

coachcfb1
    coachcfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Here is an off the beaten path game.. Jacksonville St vs Kentucky... I think JSU may win straight up (ie, Ole Miss last year). Just a thought...

smokeman42
    smokeman42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Definitely the OVER in the Tulsa-Rice game.
    yeah agree with split numbers actually see RLM in that one unless you have some great info why would that be a play for you

spladle08

I actually did look @ this game briefly, I kind of keep up with the NM teams and Hawaii, if the game was in NM I might look for a play but in Hawaii I just don't like it. On a side note, NMST hasnt lost that bad all year, and Hawaii has only won that big once (cal davis)

spladle08

Quote Originally Posted by coachcfb1 View Post
    Here is an off the beaten path game.. Jacksonville St vs Kentucky... I think JSU may win straight up (ie, Ole Miss last year). Just a thought...
    Yeah Jacksonville ST shouldn't win but could be competitive, they have a decent offense, (against terrible competition but yeah well). Whats the spread.. I haven't seen it? KU -14? The Over may be a play here.

michiganct
    michiganct's Avatar Become A Pro!

vandy-army

spladle08

Before I even look know that I think this is an easy Vandy bet assuming the spread is under 10.

Oh its 11... hmm lets look.

Army doesn't travel well, Army has a notable home win over NW, but has also got beasted by NIU and Ball State on the road. In their most recent outing they lost to Miami Ohio (on the road) giving Miami their 1st win, Miami went on to beat Kent State in their next game 9-3.. unimpressive.

Vandy on the other hand has lost to some pretty tough teams. SC 3-21, Bama 0-34, and Georgia 28-33 in their most recent game. Some notable wins are those over Uconn 24-21 and murdering Ole Miss, 30-7... Meh Its at Vandy and Vandy has dropped 3 straight to elite programs, look for them to rebound here for one of their better offensive outtings and a solid defensive performance as usual. I dont see the 11 points being a problem. (I think the strong Run-D of Vandy is what gets it done.) Im not playing it but I like it.