BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Usc and ND line

I see USC moving from 8 to 9-9.5 at some books, why?

I took USC at 8.5 thinking I was getting a steal. USC historically owns Notre Dame and ND's QB play is suspect. Barkley is a top-tier QB with Woods at WR.

Notre Dame's run game is better than USC's but this seems to easy +9.5

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I see USC moving from 8 to 9-9.5 at some books, why?

I took USC at 8.5 thinking I was getting a steal. USC historically owns Notre Dame and ND's QB play is suspect. Barkley is a top-tier QB with Woods at WR.

Notre Dame's run game is better than USC's but this seems to easy +9.5
    Actually, you have that backwards. Historically, ND owns USC. ND leads 43-34.

USC had won 8 in a row, but lost last year.

And have you really compared Rees v. Barlely this year? There really isn't that much of a difference.

Rees is completing 67% of his passes, Barkley is completing 68%.

Rees is averaging 7.1 ypa, Barkley is averaging 7.9.

Rees has thrown 14 td passes, Barkley 16.

Rees has thrown 5 ints, Barkley has thrown 4.

Is there really that much of a difference? And--which receiver would you rather have to throw to, Woods, or Michael Floyd?

I think that number is for suckers, and that is why it is moving upward. My guess is it gets close to 10 by kickoff on Saturday.

I said this before. Lane Kiffin is a horrible coach---and when he is facing teams that have equal parts talent---he is going to lose more often than win. People yap about USC losing to ND last year because Barkley was out--but my god, Kelly was using a true freshman in Rees, and he wasn't bitching.

Good luck with your play, but I think you are going to be disappointed in USC on Saturday night.
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 10-20-11 at 04:06 PM.