Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Machine Choice question please

First off congrats on the streak!

Regarding Heaven's Gate. I use a more traditional 1-5 unit system and will occassionally raise the unit values when going well. I certainly understand the principle but what I don't understand is this. You're kind of treating each game with equal value escalation aside. Today you are risking $1100 on ARZ on what most consider a tossup game for the most part. What happens if you blow tonight and tomorrow a ** LOCK comes along and you wager 1/11 th obviously a substantial drop from the ARZ value?

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Today you are risking $1100 on ARZ on what most consider a tossup game for the most part.
    I am not concerned with what most people think. If I am betting on a team, they passed my filters. That's all I care about. My philosophy is: no need to assign "weights" or a sliding scale to a wager. It's either good enough to bet on or it's tossed out.

Once in awhile, I identify a "lock" and I post it as such. They don't come along every day, and I don't sit around waiting for them. When they happen I don't treat them any differently from any other wager as far as bankroll management.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Thanks and BOL!