unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

3 Step Plan - Part #2

If you followed the 3 step plan earlier this week you went 2-0 on Ohio State +8, CBB: Notre Dame -2.

Today come back with the 3 step plan to having a good Championship night:

step 1: bet the pick
    step 2: get yourself a beer
    step 3: sit back and watch the cash flow

Florida (-whatever), in my case -5

This team is just as good offensively as Oklahoma, the difference is they actually have a defense that can stop someone (Oklahoma, not so much as they rank 100th in pass defense). Bradford hasn't been pressured at all and you can bet that is going to change tonight. Tonight you will see him running for his life or he will be sacked numerous times. Gators have amazing speed (speed that will even suprise Bradford) and I can guarantee you won't see all these recievers running wide open like you did when they were playing pathetic Big 12 defenses. Their mission early will be to get hits on Bradford whether it be before he gets the ball away or not. Something no team other than Texas could do in that pathetic defensive league they call the Big 12. Gators will completely shut down the run game and then pin their ears back and rush Bradford.

Another HUGE area where Gators will have an overwelming edge is special teams. Oklahoma has aweful special teams. They give up huge returns on punts and kickoff returns to everyone. Florida is a team that can really expose that with their speed. Don't be at all suprised to see Oklahoma give up a touchdown on a punt or a kick or both (they are aweful!).

Lets also not forget that this is basicly going to be a home game for the Gators. This crowd is going to be pro-Gators.

I really believe Gators will win this game by 10 or more. By the end of the night, maybe Oklahoma will prove me wrong but I doubt it!

Good Luck!

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a good plan, I hope it is flawed though. My plan is make the pick Oklahoma +6 Oklahoma +180, go out to dinner for sushi and sake, do a sake bomb every-time Oklahoma scores and gets a turnover or a stop. Even if they lose I will be retarded at the end.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I know man, I saw that. Don't normally like going against you because out of all the people on this site I respect your opinions and picks the most but Florida is much better than Oklahoma. If Bradford gets rattled at all this game with become a route in a hurry because that is Oklahoma, that is all they have. They play no defense they just have Bradford to throw the football and Florida knows this.

I wish you luck, but can't be on the same side as you tonight. But will congradulate you if Oklahoma proves me wrong and covers or wins this game outright but like I said before I just don't see it happening.

unde0087
    Did we win?

If anything else, I will chat with you after the game, we will both be ****ed up. I am just getting into the Grey Goose as we speak.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Stuff...... Ill do all 3 things....I put 3 units on Florida -3, and 1.5 units on Florida-6.....GL to us

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    Good Stuff...... Ill do all 3 things....I put 3 units on Florida -3, and 1.5 units on Florida-6.....GL to us

it works 62% of the time, everytime

that a boy, jackson, welcome to the darkside, ha ha

unde0087
    Did we win?

BOOM! Florida Delivers and so does the 3 Step Plan once again.

unde0087
    Did we win?

10 or more, so much for that Oklahoma powerful offense