PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

*FIRE FIRE* OKLAHOMA SOOOONERS will WIN

It's amazing that people are soooo high on Florida. Yes, Florida can win, but if your betting you need to take the +5.5 OKLAHOMA.

Are you people even awake? are you looking at the odds? Can you people see what's going on with the line now?

Oklahoma is a VERY VERY good team. They are equally or better than Florida. There is no way Florida is better than Oklahoma.

Oklahoma has the better QB, RB, OL, DL, and if Oklahoma had their best player on D, they would have the better LB. They also have the better coaching staff, and it's not even close.

Passing is going to be the difference to get firstdowns and Oklahoma is simply amazing! With Brown at RB, lanes will be very open, and Florida won't have an answer to the multidemensional offense Oklahoma will play with Thurseday!

Take the +5, or even ML Oklahoma.

interesting facts-

OKLAHOMA is in the national championship game without their best offensive player, and defensive player. WOW!

FLORIDA is losing their OC, and in the history of NCAAF championship games, when teams are losing staff to another team, they tend to win the championship.

TIM TEBOW is the most overrated player in the history of college football. Yes he is good, but he and the Gators don't have the stats to backup that they are dominant enough to be viewed as a powerhouse over a team like Oklahoma.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

TIM TEBOW is the most overrated player in the history of college football. Yes he is good, but he and the Gators don't have the stats to backup that they are dominant enough to be viewed as a powerhouse over a team like Oklahoma.

thats so untrue.

roadwarrior1
    roadwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoa..........you can not compare apples to oranges.........lets get real. Tebow (as much as I hate him) is a STUD. He has a will to win and does......in the SEC. So far the Big 12 has been overated especially in the point spread department.

Stoops is bad ass and will bring his "A" game but FLA will have ball control........keeping OK. offense and Bradford off the field will give Oklahoma issues. Their defense will be getting POUNDED all night. Usually this does not show up until the 4th quarter with other conferences but they will have them huffing and puffing. Similar game would be Ole Miss and TT............After 3 quarters the will to win will be gone. They will keep running Tebow in their "suedo" spread offense and break the Ok defense. Once that happens then its over.

Fla. secondary is nothing short of awesome.......Oklahoma's offense is nothing short of awesome but Defense WINS GAMES AND THATS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by PeachDog View Post
    I feel he brings me the money tommorow !!
    Attached Images  

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

In a short time, we're going to find out how these guys perform on the stage after a layoff. I kinda wish the game was 3 weeks ago, but in all essence I guess it shouldn't matter. Do you think the layoff is a drawback in this game? Does the rust have to show for awhile? The week of glamor these guys had surely plays a role in the prep for such a game.

Best of luck on all your wagers.

I am just a football fan here tonight.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

FLA/OK the missing angle

out of all the writeups and touting I seen going on there is 1 angle I havent seen discussed.
    " SPECIAL TEAMS"
    FLA has a great special teams with one of the best return guys in the nation.
    its the little things along with defense that wins championships.

odds on how many times we will see the ugliest play in football tonight.
    "the Tebow jump pass"
    O2 +100
    U2 -110

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

38-30 fla

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like Florida. I have made money on OU many times in the past but I see it as a Florida double digit win and under. 38-20

Florida -5.5, *5 units
    Under 69, *2 units

PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKLAHOMA OKLAHOMA i told you all

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

TIM TEBOW is the most overrated player in the history of college football.

I'm getting the feeling you haven't watched much college football.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

GATORS
    Attached Images  

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

congratulations on an awful prediction. Not only that, you started patting yourself on the back during the game.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    out of all the writeups and touting I seen going on there is 1 angle I havent seen discussed.
    " SPECIAL TEAMS"
    FLA has a great special teams with one of the best return guys in the nation.
    its the little things along with defense that wins championships.

odds on how many times we will see the ugliest play in football tonight.
    "the Tebow jump pass"
    O2 +100
    U2 -110

Well, we got one on the final pass. I think the odds were skewed a bit.

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, that's pretty bad!!!

Hope you didn't slam this one???

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 163

if you tailed this guy i feel sorry for you, coming from the guy who said that ohio state was one of the top teams in the nation a week back in college basketball

BCaldwell32
    BCaldwell32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

This guy is a complete clown, everytime I see him talk so high on a team they end up playing awful and getting embarrased!!!!! If you like money don't follow this guy!!

jscott1586
    jscott1586's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

wtf

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

As my first post here: Um... LOL!