guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going to be the SOONERS for me.

I was able to grab the line at +4 guys.I really think that OU can win this thing.At least they can keep it close to possibly lose by no more than a FG.I see the Sooners matching points with the Gators and will be able to get a few stops and a couple of turnovers to really make this a tight game.GL with the last game of the year guys.It's a sad time and the withdrawals will begin as soon as this game is over.At least we still have the rest of the NFL season to go.I've had a great time with everybody.Well,most everybody.All I'm really hearing is that OK hasn't faced a real defense like the Gators have.I'm on the side of the Gators haven't really faced an offense like OUs.The closest thing(and it's not even close)has been Ole Miss and Snead and we all know how that went.I really think that the Sooners will tire the Gator defense out abit with their fast-paced attack.I know,Iknow,the Gators are a well conditioned bunch,but I do think the OK offense will be a real advantage here.
    Last edited by guru-t; 01-08-09 at 01:05 PM.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

it's now almost a TD.

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    it's now almost a TD.
    Yeah.I know.Thats alright.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

i got it at +5 and even im a bit upset that it keeps rising.

guru-t

Sooners win 38-31

Straight Wilkesn
    Straight Wilkesn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm there with u guru-t. I keeping hoping people drive up the line by throwing their money on FL. Last bowl game of the year might as well have some fun with it. OU Moneyline...

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Hey Guru.... I was wondering what your take was on the game. I really wanted to bet Florida here. I studied and studied and studied some more....... I HATE the Sooners. But after looking at all the stats.... and all the games... and watching both Florida and OU play this year I just cant see this Florida team running all over OU. OU is better than Alabama and that was a struggle for Florida. I think we are in for an awesome game that goes down to the 4th quarter. I'll take the +4..... +6..... or whatever points they want to give me. I think the ML has great value now at +190.... in a game that I consider a coin flip.

Flaghunter
    Flaghunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've got Gators at -6 and watching the Line drop to 69 now. If the spread moves higgher before game time might play a teaser with OKLA and the points, move the line down. will be a good game. 42-28 Florida

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by Flaghunter View Post
    I've got Gators at -6 and watching the Line drop to 69 now. If the spread moves higgher before game time might play a teaser with OKLA and the points, move the line down. will be a good game. 42-28 Florida
    GL flaghunter!But GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO---SOOOOOOONERS!!!