OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks

Hey Folks. Been a lurker here for about 2 months and finally decided to register. I play a ton of NFL games and have had pretty good success in capping them. That being said, my CFB skillz are less than stellar. Love the game ... can't cap 'em worth shite. Anyway, thanks to Pags, Guru, Cougar, SportsLockPicks and Husker to name a few. You've all made the CFB season both enjoyable and profitable. I'll go back to my seat and shut up now.

OC

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Always nice to see a new face around here! I'm glad to see you made some $$$$$. That's what it's all about...... strangers working together to get some kind of edge.

I'm sad to see the season come to an end. Atleast we have basketball to get us by!

OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

That'll be the next hurdle for me. I stay away from the NBA for the most part but love me some NCAA. Appreciate the welcome Husker.

ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im new here as well and im loving this site, I'm getting paid now too and loving this life!
    Last edited by ijustwant2bpaid; 01-05-09 at 02:24 PM.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe Football is over, Husker what you got in NCAAF Championship. I started off loving Oklahoma and Under. DOn't know how much I like Oklahoma any more and I Still like Under but I hate that it is dropping and I'm losing those points.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by OC View Post
    Hey Folks. Been a lurker here for about 2 months and finally decided to register. I play a ton of NFL games and have had pretty good success in capping them. That being said, my CFB skillz are less than stellar. Love the game ... can't cap 'em worth shite. Anyway, thanks to Pags, Guru, Cougar, SportsLockPicks and Husker to name a few. You've all made the CFB season both enjoyable and profitable. I'll go back to my seat and shut up now.

OC
    Thanks for the props...good to have you aboard. I see you're a Bears fan. I'm sorry. I know your pain. Someday when Angelo gets his head out of his ass maybe he'll draft a WR worth a and the Bears can be something besides mediocre. I actually found CFB much easier to cap than NFL...don't know why...GL to you and welcome!

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Thanks for the props...good to have you aboard. I see you're a Bears fan. I'm sorry. I know your pain. Someday when Angelo gets his head out of his ass maybe he'll draft a WR worth a and the Bears can be something besides mediocre. I actually found CFB much easier to cap than NFL...don't know why...GL to you and welcome!
    i am also a bear fan.. Not only do the bears not have any receivers, but the cb's and safety position need some help. Doubt the bears have a chance with Angelo as gm... He drafted grossman? Let Muhammah and berrian go, only thing he has done right was Forte...

The bears, packers, vikings, and lions all suck! This right now might be the worst division ever! I had my son watch a video of Barry Sanders busting loose... I say the best runner ever! And that is saying alot from a bear fan...