cuse528
    cuse528's Avatar Become A Pro!

GT or Clemson

Would love to throw one of these teams into a ML parlay.

Clemson seems to have the tougher opponent in Maryland but Maryland is having QB issues after their starter was benched in the second quarter last week. Even with that, they only lost 21-16 at Georgia Tech last week.

Virginia struggled so much last week against 1 win Idaho so it would seem Georgia Tech should have an easier time, but the line is only -7.5.

Clemson is currently -310 and Georgia Tech is -290.

The Clemson game is also at 7pm while Georgia Tech is at 3:30 (conference night games on the road always make things tricky)

Thoughts?

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by cuse528 View Post
    Would love to throw one of these teams into a ML parlay.

Clemson seems to have the tougher opponent in Maryland but Maryland is having QB issues after their starter was benched in the second quarter last week. Even with that, they only lost 21-16 at Georgia Tech last week.

Virginia struggled so much last week against 1 win Idaho so it would seem Georgia Tech should have an easier time, but the line is only -7.5.

Clemson is currently -310 and Georgia Tech is -290.

The Clemson game is also at 7pm while Georgia Tech is at 3:30 (conference night games on the road always make things tricky)

Thoughts?
    Neither I dislike taking ML's on away teams. Take Washington ML
    Last edited by Pickma$ter; 10-12-11 at 09:17 PM.

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

take both. they won't lose betting ML. just hope they don't turn ball over like they did in FL state game, 5 times.

cuse528
    cuse528's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickma$ter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickma$ter View Post
    Same here, I usually only take away teams if they are ranked in the top 10 (I'm still not completely sold on Clemson). Wasn't really looking at Washington since sports simulators only have them winning about 66% of the time but Colorado is BAD. And Washington ML is -600 so that's a nice value considering their a 2TD favorite at home. Will do some more research on Washington but should be a solid play.