Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Michigan Gets it done for the 6th time this year against the spread!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigan @ Michigan St. with the wolverines getting a point...........

Michigan is 5-1 ATS this year and yes although sloppy in the first half last week in their first true road test they pulled it out nicely in the second half. I always like comparing previous years stats and all that good stuff, but this is a different year for the wolverines......they have a new coach, new schemes on o and d.......
    Will be on a medium unit play on the Wolverines, and a large play to tease Michigan +7.5/Baylor +15.5

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

GL your going to need it. State rolls. Denard 2 INT's or more. States offense will run wild for once.

Betn247

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    GL your going to need it. State rolls. Denard 2 INT's or more. States offense will run wild for once.
    You mean like Michigan State ran wild against ND the only competition they have faced this year besides a slopp 10-7 win against a VERY OVER-RATED Ohio St team...........
    I dont need any luck with this one just need gameday to get here and I can start counting the $$$$$$$$$$

Brutus84

You better hope you got at least a +7 for michigan. That is all I am going to say. A poor Ohio State team will still beat Michigan. Michigan just played their first road game and was down by 10. Keep hoping for your 2nd half adjustments.

Betn247

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    You better hope you got at least a +7 for michigan. That is all I am going to say. A poor Ohio State team will still beat Michigan. Michigan just played their first road game and was down by 10. Keep hoping for your 2nd half adjustments.
    Did Michigan beat ND????? OH yea they came back and beat what was the final of the MSU vs ND game......Oh Yea BLOWOUT CITY........

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

You see, Mike Hart made the mistake of running his mouth a few years back...

As long as Mike D'antonio is at MSU, I have a feeling MSU is going to dominate this series....he didnt take too kindly to Hart's comments.

Betn247

31-13 just in case you forgot......

Betn247

Sure I would agree, but new coach new team mentality...

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by Betn247 View Post
    Did Michigan beat ND????? OH yea they came back and beat what was the final of the MSU vs ND game......Oh Yea BLOWOUT CITY........

LMAO

Keep going with that logic....makes all the sense in the world, right?

You seem to forget that Michigan was getting an ass whipping for 3+ quarters in that game.

Vin_vermillion

on the bright side....the Tigers and the Lions both have good shots at achieving great things this season...

Brutus84

We could bring up a thousand examples of the transitive property. South Florida beat Notre Dame, Notre Dame beat Pitt, Pitt killed South Florida. Shouldn't South Florida have beaten Pitt? Your point? State will not lose in their new jerseys or lose to a porous Michigan team. There improved coaching will not be enough. Good luck on counting your money just to hand it to your bookie.

Brutus84

If this game remains at -1.5 at gameday this will be my biggest bet of the year. I'm not one of those people to post GOY's and LOCK but this is one hell of a line. I do not care how bad Ohio State is, they still have a decent defense and there home field is a tough place to play at. Once they get a new coach and Braxten Miller gets more experience they will be good again.

Brutus84

2008 Michigan State 35-21
    2009 Michigan State 26-20
    2010 Michigan State 34-17

Nothing will change saturday.

Vin_vermillion

ohio state is not as bad as people think.

think about it. Of the games they have lost they had a Freshman QB in his first game ever playing. Then in the other two, that same Frosh looked pretty good, and got injured both times, and Bauserman came in.

Bauserman has been the issue. Not OSU as a team.

Betn247

Hey Brutus since this is your biggest bet of the year make urre you come back and post how much you lost.........just like all the people on this forum that jumped on NW bandwaggon last week with Persa being back.......yea how'd that work out........

Brutus84

Had Michigan in a 7 pt teaser... Most likely about 800 bucks. Don't worry I wont be coming in here saying how I just won 10,000. Let me know how much you are about to lose.

Brutus84

If I win the USC game probably 1000 bucks. Take care buddy.

Betn247

I like USC.....I will be on 2.5 units michigan + spread.....and then 5 unit tease Michigan/Baylor BOL

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Michigan +3 on the opening line was the number to get. If I were you I'd wait and get it if it goes back up to 3. The moneyline has also lost considerable value. I'd wait till closer to kickoff to see if you can do better. BOL if you're already on it though.

Betn247

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Michigan +3 on the opening line was the number to get. If I were you I'd wait and get it if it goes back up to 3. The moneyline has also lost considerable value. I'd wait till closer to kickoff to see if you can do better. BOL if you're already on it though.
    Unfortunately after the whole Online Poker Fiasco I cashed out everything form my online books, and only am able to use a local so the opening line matters but I aint never getting it

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by Betn247 View Post
    Unfortunately after the whole Online Poker Fiasco I cashed out everything form my online books, and only am able to use a local so the opening line matters but I aint never getting it
    Ah...well its a moot point then I guess. Hate to see people get bad lines...but it happens. You get some good and some bad. This is usually the time of the season where the line you get begins to matter more...that's really why I made the suggestion.

To be honest though, I felt as strongly as you seem to about a game...I would probabaly eat the 2pts and take the line anyway as well. Good luck.