CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

San Diego St. @ Air Force -6

Anyone have any good insight on this game. I seem to like Air Force -6 in this game I mean I was on Notre Dame last weekend but in Air Force still put up a pretty dam good fight. The game was moving so fking fast. Air Force was just hulling and I was actually worried at first that Notre Dame wouldnt be able to keep up with Air Forces tempo. But I also had to leave early for work so didnt get to see the entire game.

Anyways I think im liking this game and will buy the 1/2 point just in case and take Air Force -5.5

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Over is the play, slightly.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

IMO, O/U then Over is the play.

But a better play will be here the AF -6. LET'S GO!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

san diego state ML

cesar8000
    cesar8000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

San diego ml

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

since the game is @air force, what effect will playing at that altitude have on san diego st, which is coming from sea level? especially if air force starts running their no huddle, pound and ground attack. air force is the #2 rushing offense in the country. Air force -6
    Points Awarded:

Balco10 gave flocko76 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

lines at -7 now

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

Sd st sucks on the road , I like AF here

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

army rushed for over 400 yards on the sdsu d with no threat AT ALL of the pass...only around 40 total passing yards. i feel like this air force is tougher to get ready for than any other team in the country...some may say ga tech, but i have seen what this af o did to the stout oklahoma rush d. the altitude is another key factor like someone mentioned above. i don't know if you have ever been through colorado, but let me tell you it is real. by the 4th the af o should be doing anything they want in this game. i actually like the under too because i think it gets out of hand. you know those 4th quarters where both teams pound it up the middle and run clock because the game is already decided? now i could be wrong here...it happens sometimes...so don't be mad at me if sdsu covers. in MY opinion, which is what i base MY bet on, this has blowout in the 2nd hald written all over it.

Jhauglid23
    Jhauglid23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Sdsu +6/7

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Teasing sdsu +14 and under 65.5

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    army rushed for over 400 yards on the sdsu d with no threat AT ALL of the pass...only around 40 total passing yards. i feel like this air force is tougher to get ready for than any other team in the country...some may say ga tech, but i have seen what this af o did to the stout oklahoma rush d. the altitude is another key factor like someone mentioned above. i don't know if you have ever been through colorado, but let me tell you it is real. by the 4th the af o should be doing anything they want in this game. i actually like the under too because i think it gets out of hand. you know those 4th quarters where both teams pound it up the middle and run clock because the game is already decided? now i could be wrong here...it happens sometimes...so don't be mad at me if sdsu covers. in MY opinion, which is what i base MY bet on, this has blowout in the 2nd hald written all over it.
    Dam good points thanks for sharing.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Im really confident Airforce is gonna run over SDSU

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember SDSU beat Air Force last year in San Diego, not much has changed for SDSU, I don't follow AF as closely so I'd have to ask for a mulligan on the AF analysis. However, Ryan Lindley is one of the most underrated quarterbacks in the country and Ronnie Hillman is a great running back (his YPC have been less this year however). AF also has a great offense its hard to say who wins this SU. But I don't like the over in this game. Head coach of SDSU Rocky Long is a defensive minded coach, and I'm sure this game will be one of possession and the run game.

As for the lean I would take AF @ -6 as AF is looking to revenge its losses to SDSU as of late. Not to mention they have one of the highest scoring offenses in the country, also I think the homefield advantage will come into play as San Diego State is on a short week AND has had to travel. SDSU has not been good on the road early this season.