No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

There are seven Top-10 teams playing on the road this week

Top-10 is covering the spread 77% of the time so far this season, and was unbeaten last week ATS. Now we have the following games coming up....

No. 1 LSU (-15.5) at Tennessee (opened at -13)
    No. 2 Alabama (-25.5) at Mississippi (opened at -24.5)
    No. 3 Oklahoma (-33.5) at Kansas (opened at -35)
    No. 5 Boise State (-31.5) at Colorado State (opened at -31.5)
    No. 6 Oklahoma State (-7.5) at Texas (opened at -7.5)
    No. 7 Stanford (-21) at Washington State (opened at -19.5)
    No. 8 Clemson (-8.5) at Maryland (opened at -7.5)

Small sample size from what I can tell, but according to the numbers I have, the public is 97% or higher so far on every single game. I wouldn't touch one of them. Read Tomato's link in Players Talk about the books getting beaten badly so far. This is where it all starts. I'd definitely play Texas and Maryland from this group, and I'd consider Washington State and Tennessee. I honestly feel like you could go 5-2 if you blindly took all of them, though. Something has to give soon, and this is a perfect time and seven perfect chances for the books to strike back.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

very interesting.
    thanks, no co... food for thought!
    already booked ok state and clemson 1x ea
    but I will think twice about the double digit favorites.
    good luck, sir! thanks, again.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Oklahoma St -7.5 @ Texas wow I might have to take a closer look at that OKST is who I like just looking at the line from a glance.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

LSU Alabama and Clemson....look good

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Yea just like when LSU went on the road at wvu and oklahoma went on the road to FSU....i guess they were both supposse to lose that week because they were on the road lmao nocoin is a joke...how are u not broke yet

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

parlay all 8 of them

Ice House

college football has become painful to watch unless you have money on it.... its rediculous how big of talent gap their is between the elite teams and the average teams

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bama looks nice also. I can't see Ole Miss scoring more than 10 points on that Alabama D.

Books might be losing a bunch more this week.

Rbyrne

LSU is a very good play this week...I also said they would win str8 up vs oregon and cover vs wvu....Tennessee just lost their starting QB and all they could do was throw the ball...now they cant run or throw...LSU will win by atleast 3 touchdowns...out of the 7 games u listed nocoin...i would play 4 of them...LSU, Bama, Stanford, and Clemson....if your thinking about playing maryland..look at their qb stats vs a below average Gtech defense last week. then ask yourself if your still gonna play maryland

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Top-10 is covering the spread 77% of the time so far this season, and was unbeaten last week ATS. Now we have the following games coming up.... No. 1 LSU (-15.5) at Tennessee (opened at -13) No. 2 Alabama (-25.5) at Mississippi (opened at -24.5) No. 3 Oklahoma (-33.5) at Kansas (opened at -35) No. 5 Boise State (-31.5) at Colorado State (opened at -31.5) No. 6 Oklahoma State (-7.5) at Texas (opened at -7.5) No. 7 Stanford (-21) at Washington State (opened at -19.5) No. 8 Clemson (-8.5) at Maryland (opened at -7.5) Small sample size from what I can tell, but according to the numbers I have, the public is 97% or higher so far on every single game. I wouldn't touch one of them. Read Tomato's link in Players Talk about the books getting beaten badly so far. This is where it all starts. I'd definitely play Texas and Maryland from this group, and I'd consider Washington State and Tennessee. I honestly feel like you could go 5-2 if you blindly took all of them, though. Something has to give soon, and this is a perfect time and seven perfect chances for the books to strike back.
    Texas who was absolutely torched last week........ OK st def. the play there It will be at 7 or less closer to game time

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

yeah except go look at okie lite scores, they don't great play D and texas at home will bounce back. With that said, I am making a teaser with all 8.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

The only one of those games I would consider laying the points would be Stanford. In my opinion they may be the most underrated team in America. I think at any time they can call the number and win by that amount and Luck is like a man amongst little boys in that conference. Also they are in a Boise State type of situation where they know they need to cover the spread in every game in order to get a look at seasons end.

As it looks right now seasons end will have several unbeatens

Alabama or LSU(probably Bama)
    Stanford should
    Wisconsin
    Boise St
    Maybe one of the OK teams

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What lines are you using here coin?

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Tenn is playing a QB that has some exp in Simms, food for thought!

Ice House

nobody else thinks they all cover?

LSUtiger
    LSUtiger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make sure you guys play LSU, they will cover. I don't bet with my heart, I just know my team better than any other. This whole reasoning "Tennessee" should have won last year is crap. LSU put up 430 yds against Tenn last year and only allowed 200. The reason it was so close was because of turnovers. LSU 4, Tenn 0. Also, LSU is just plain better this year. They started out 6-0 last year as well, but almost every game was a nightmare to watch...WVU by 6, Tenn by 2, Florida by 4. Average margin of victory last year through 6 games was 10 points. This year it's 26. Saturday's game will be over after the first half. I could see all of these top 10 road teams to cover, the Elite teams have been blowing out their opponents lately and I don't see it stopping. There is such a drop off in talent this year comparing the top 10 to the rest of the field.

My Take
    Will Cover: LSU, Oklahoma
    Should Cover: Clemson, Okie State, Stanford
    Might Cover: Bama, Boise

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Yea just like when LSU went on the road at wvu and oklahoma went on the road to FSU....i guess they were both supposse to lose that week because they were on the road lmao nocoin is a joke...how are u not broke yet
    I'm sure these teams will just keep covering the spreads at ridiculous rates and the books will keep getting burned by them. Go ahead and lay those points; I'm sure no adjustments will be made by the people who, you know, actually make the lines. After all, there's nothing that will indicate future success more in gambling than previous results.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    What lines are you using here coin?
    Pinny. Well, some of the opening lines are from bookmaker.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Bama might pitch another shut out... nothing stands out one way or another

Rbyrne

yea so just fade them every week then Nocoin....and let me know how it turns out...nothing like fading the top 5 teams...lol...bama, lsu, stanford.....teams like those will cover almost every week this year....except when the real national championship game is played November 5then either lsu or bama will have to lose...LSU vs Bama...whoever wins that game WILL win it all....dont get it twisted

Rbyrne

and books are making adjustments...LSU is now -17.5 and it opened at -15....they will crush Tennessee...what has Tenn done to prove otherwise?? their best QB just got hurt last week and is out....he was their only chance for them to even keep it close

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    yea so just fade them every week then Nocoin....and let me know how it turns out...nothing like fading the top 5 teams...lol...bama, lsu, stanford.....teams like those will cover almost every week this year....except when the real national championship game is played November 5then either lsu or bama will have to lose...LSU vs Bama...whoever wins that game WILL win it all....dont get it twisted
    Can you read? Where did I say to fade them every week? This is a situational spot coming off a huge week of Top-10 covers and public cashes.

Rbyrne

Yea i noticed books got crushed....ok ok so your saying just for this week...i put some of the teams your mentioned in a couple 7 point teasers because a won last weekend...so i can still win if they dont cover the regular number..for example I have LSU -9, Clemson -1.5, Alabama -18, and Stanford -13...this way i get some lines a feel more comfortable with

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

i know everyone likes clemson because maryland has been terrible but seriously this could be the spoiler to a lot of peoples teasers. upset alert.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

ok state and LSU look like nice picks.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why not ride the wave until it dies?

The elite teams are significantly better than everyone else.

If I would have played streaks instead of bet against them, I would be up a lot more.

Vegas seems to have softer lines in college athletics.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

okalahoma state looks good. LSU line is climbing rapidly.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

whole top ten will cover again....even wisc