crn20
    crn20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Post your top plays for the week

This was started in another forum, here is my intro below.

Hello Everyone,
    Obviously my first post here. I would like to know if there would be an interest by majority to begin posting your best plays for the week here, say up to five plays per week, tracking those plays by each poster and comparing to others on this site. We could also compare these plays with Leroy's (NCAAF) and Hilton (NFL) to get even more useful information. All outcomes will be based on closing lines from scores and odds .com.

I'm not the best when it comes to using a computer or keeping up with spreadsheets, etc and would definitely need some help in populating/formulating the information provided. It could be a great tool to check who to tail or fade week in and week out based on win/loss percentages.

Please let me know if there would be any interest and, if so, let's begin by posting your best five plays for this week in NCAAF. I will start a similar thread in the NFL forum if there is interest in this one here.

Best of luck and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

crn20

did this work? attached is the spreadsheet from the other forum i tried to start this in.ssrevA.xls

crn20

apparently in my drunken rage i posted this same thing last night. sorry for the double post. was the ss able to open? any questions? participants? of course, if there are enough partcipants, i will start next week with another ss.