Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Safer Bet Michigan or Arkansas?

Would appreciate any input on which of these teams would be safer to bet on? Michigan or Arkansas? I am going to bet who will have a first half lead. Thanks guys in advance.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Why do you have to pick from these two?
    Anyways, I think that leaning slightly on Arkansas if you had to pick one of the two, if you put in the road factor. I don't think either is a particularly great play.

Demonata

Anybody? Also insight why would be appreciated.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Arkansas. First road game for Michigan and its a night game. Funny things happen on the road at night.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Why do you have to pick from these two? Anyways, I think that leaning slightly on Arkansas if you had to pick one of the two, if you put in the road factor. I don't think either is a particularly great play.
    Well I want to pick a ranked team to win and those are the only good games that actually can get me profit from a bet. Stanford and Alabama wont make any money picking those. Unless you can think of another ranked team today to bet on?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Arkansas. First road game for Michigan and its a night game. Funny things happen on the road at night.
    Thanks man.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Arkansas -10. Simply put, they can't afford another loss so I think they'll really push tempo, especially early. Their strength is in passing and Auburn's greatest weakness is in pass defense. Look at Auburn's game against Clemson (who I think is a pretty decent comparison for Arkansas). Clemson put up 386 passing yards (624 total) against Auburn. Last week's win against South Carolina looks good on paper, but it's just smoke and mirrors. Garcia and Spurrier handed that game to Auburn. Add to that, Petrino owes Chizik a beatdown.

Actually, I will likely play the Hogs 1Q or 1H as well.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 10-08-11 at 04:41 PM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I'm on Arkansas -10. Simply put, they can't afford another loss so I think they'll really push tempo, especially early. Their strength is in passing and Auburn's greatest weakness is in pass defense. Look at Auburn's game against Clemson (who I think is a pretty decent comparison for Arkansas). Clemson put up 386 passing yards (624 total) against Auburn. Last week's win against South Carolina looks good on paper, but it's just smoke and mirrors. Garcia and Spurrier handed that game to Auburn. Actually, I will likely play the Hogs 1Q or 1H as well.
    Thanks for the great answer. I'm going to go with Arkansas. I really appreciate it man.

Demonata

I would give you betpoints but it wont let me because already gave some away today.