The Sensei
    The Sensei's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Kentucky vs South Carolina

Personally I have kentucky at the tail end of a 4 team parlay and believe they will cover the 21 as south carolina will resort to the run game all day with garcia out. Any thoughts??

Other Bets:
    Lsu/Florida under 42
    Kansas/Ok st over 72
    San Jose St/Byu over 47

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Kentucky is really, really, REALLY bad. That's all I am going to say.

I have nothing on it tho, so good luck sir.

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I agree with Mr Doughnut I think the under might be a better play USC 27 -3 Good luck with your play

thelegend67
    thelegend67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2528

kentucky gives up 4.8ypr. south carolina gaines 5.1ypr. enough said.

The Sensei

any other thoughts??

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Kentucky is probably the right side, but why are you asking a question like this as if the other three teams in the parlay had already won?

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

South Carolina will MURDER Kentucky.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Ive got some thoughts for you. Did you know Garcia is not injured, it was spurriers decision to bench him and start shaw. I doubt much will change with their offense, spurrier will still be attacking down field. But even if they did run all day they have the SECs leading rusher, they are 3rd in the conference in rushing per game. They could probably cover just running all day. Kentucky has no passing game at all, I see them getting picked off more than once when they do try. 21 is a big number, seems about right, it could get ugly for UK.

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol last year I had South Carolina as the final team of a 9 teamer.... I believe this was the week after they beat bama or somebody big (but I could be mistaken) anyways, It was SC -5 and I think they were up like 18 @ half, I had a few dogs in the parlay so it was a fairly high payout something like 28k, i had this game and Utah -21 (I think) going on at nearly the same time so I was sweating both, Utah was slowly pulling over 30 so I wasnt worried, and was making posts about this game on facebook. stuff like "2 more quarters of good football and im rich!!!" and other things.. anyways they blow the lead, and almost push but then give up the TD in the 4th after like 3 4th and forevers, and I cry and go into hiding... screw SC... I hate em...I'm never betting them to cover against UK again.... but yeah they should cover

The Sensei

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Kentucky is probably the right side, but why are you asking a question like this as if the other three teams in the parlay had already won?
    because these aren't the teams in my parlay...These are just other picks i have for today

The Sensei

Even though i know that South Carolina is the far superior team, they have a young, unexperienced quarterback they are putting in and i think it will take a while for him to get acclimated with the offense. Yes they still have Lattimore but when this team played a very bad East Carolina team with the same QB, they went down 2 scores early and even with Lattimore looked like an average team at best

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

USC is vulnerable. They're playing lousy football right now. Apart from Lattimore the offense is uninspired. I think UK can get a few stops of a one dimensional team. Yes UK sucks but they always pull at least one upset out the ass. This feels like when they beat eventual BCS champ LSU. Now that UK team was better but USC could be in implode mode with the QB situation. I'm taking UK and the points and won't be shocked if they pull off an upset.