GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags Leans for Tuesday 12/30/2008 Bowls!!!

Sir Pags had stated his leans as follows:

Nevada -2.5
    Rice -3
    Oregon +2.5

I fall in love with all these 3 leans and decide to tail Sir Pags to nail these 3 leans down. Good luck guys!

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Rice -3 is the best bet on the board tomorrow...

MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Who is Pags?

best bet on the board is over76

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I like that as well Milf, I actually like every over on the board tomorrow...

CBBPhenom
    CBBPhenom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man he has this card nailed, NICE CARD PAGS!!!!!

y2kls1a4
    y2kls1a4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MilfDriller View Post
    Who is Pags?

best bet on the board is over76
    The best college football capper there is

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

completely agree w/ these 3 picks and add holiday bowl over 76... the bowl is known for points

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I'm not so sure about Nevada, but I love the other two.

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on Rice-2.5 12 days ago!!! As was guru-t and Cougar Bait. It's nice to see Pag's there as well, the guy's amazing!

I'm also on the Wolf Pack, but I grabbed it when it was at Nevada -1. For a minute there, I thought I was the only a**hole on this play!

I'm actually going against Pags in the Oregon / Oaklahoma St game, as I like Oklahoma St -3. Both of these teams have a terrible pass defense, they're both ranked towards the bottom of the pack. I think this will be a shoot out, but (IMO) Oak St. has more play makers on the field, a superior QB, and a RB who ran for over 1,500 yards this year!

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    I was on Rice-2.5 12 days ago!!! As was guru-t and Cougar Bait. It's nice to see Pag's there as well, the guy's amazing!

I'm also on the Wolf Pack, but I grabbed it when it was at Nevada -1. For a minute there, I thought I was the only a**hole on this play!

I'm actually going against Pags in the Oregon / Oaklahoma St game, as I like Oklahoma St -3. Both of these teams have a terrible pass defense, they're both ranked towards the bottom of the pack. I think this will be a shoot out, but (IMO) Oak St. has more play makers on the field, a superior QB, and a RB who ran for over 1,500 yards this year!
    Yeah.We were on Rice as soon as the line came out.Glad to see pags is with us though!I'm staying away from NEV and OKLAST game.Rice is my only game of interest tom.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

i wish i was on any of these boo to me i am perfectally opposite on all of them

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm also on Rice.

riggs

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    i wish i was on any of these boo to me i am perfectally opposite on all of them
    I can completely understand playing Oregon in this spot. But why in God's name are you on Western Michigan? Not being a wise a**, just curious.

Also, do you really think Maryland gives a rats a** about beating Nevada in a bowl game? Maryland was a chaotic team this year, and (IMO) a complete disaster!

riggs

Quote Originally Posted by laxdjock View Post
    I'm also on Rice.

Now we got laxdjock on board too!

I swear, if Rice losses this one, I want an investigation ASAP.

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    Sir Pags had stated his leans as follows:

Nevada -2.5
    Rice -3
    Oregon +2.5

I fall in love with all these 3 leans and decide to tail Sir Pags to nail these 3 leans down. Good luck guys!
    Yay!

rynop123
    rynop123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

Agreed Like Ok St. In that game all the other Games Nevada, and Rice I am On...

Like Rice and OK State the most!!

GL TO ALL

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I've watched both these teams a bunch this year and I think you guys are ignoring how bad Rice's D can be and how good QB Hiller (34-8 TD/Picks) and WR Simmons (98 catches/7 TDs) are for WM! I love Rice and I've cashed on them all year or with the over but WM is very well coached and has played alot of big road games in the last few years! They beat a talented but underachieving Illinois team this year! I keep going back to the CM/WM game this year where Hiller threw for 470 yds but their D could never stop CM's backup QB and lost 38-28! I see more of the same tonite but I'll wait to see how Nevada does before I get too involved!

Rice 41
    WM 34

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I hate being on the opposite side of Pags. But I'll be on MD. We are talking about ACC vs. WAC. The level of competitions are not even on the same level. Good luck all.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Rixsaw View Post
    I hate being on the opposite side of Pags. But I'll be on MD. We are talking about ACC vs. WAC. The level of competitions are not even on the same level. Good luck all.
    This is the exact reason I'm not playing this game. Nevada seems like an obvious choice, but the WAC is...well...wack. Night games only for me. Thank God I have picture in picture.

cspurs
    cspurs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5290

this article talks about Maryland's motivation, or lack of, for the game. Best of Luck whichever way you go!!

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=894329

Kronc
    Kronc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    This is the exact reason I'm not playing this game. Nevada seems like an obvious choice, but the WAC is...well...wack. Night games only for me. Thank God I have picture in picture.
    Its a no play for me too. Be good to just sit back and watch this one. I will be pulling for Maryland though just because I am partial to the ACC!!! BOL to everyone who is betting on this game!

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Rixsaw View Post
    Has MD ever played on " the Blue" ? hmmmm but I know that the Nevada has been playing on " the Blue" for many times, and I guess this could be counted as an advantage for the Nevada.

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

im on the Nevada-3 pick as well as rice @ -2.5 and -3

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Has MD ever played on " the Blue" ? hmmmm but I know that the Nevada has been playing on " the Blue" for many times, and I guess this could be counted as an advantage for the Nevada.
    Nevada should show up wearing blue uniforms.

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Afternoon Guru-t, Riggs and all

Rice, Nevada, Okla ST, I ain't scart!! LOL ,I say Rice spanks it down hard, Nevada keeps their heads together, and Okla out plays Oregon.

tbond10
    tbond10's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tailed pags quite a bit this season and made some decent money doing so, but one thing I've learned is always do your own due diligence and cap your own picks. There is NOTHING worse than losing money on someone else's picks. I'm leaning OK St and I'll stick with it. Doesn't make me comfortable with him on the other side but gotta trust yourself.

That said, I'm tailing all of you in the Rice game as I know nothing about it and just got back into town and I'm too tired to look at it. I want the action!

Good Luck Guys

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    Now we got laxdjock on board too!

I swear, if Rice losses this one, I want an investigation ASAP.
    Looking pretty solid!

-

As of OU v. OSU....I would give the pts every single time. Of course, Oregon is hanging tough, so I guess I'm glad I went with my gut and Rice.

Flaghunter
    Flaghunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags is just Awesome. Played a 3 game parlay and hit! NcSt, Missouri and Rice. Just started following Pags in the latter part of this season, because I found this site and then found the MAN Pags. I have to believe he has the knowledge of College Football. I have made many units with him this season. I'm up over 25 units with Pags. I have expressed to him how much I appreciate him and the way he allows us(me) to learn from him. Gatorfan, Riggs, MSUspartan are people who I also watch and read what input they give. Thanks gentlemen. I look forward to the remaining bowl season and I say "LET'S play the winning edge from the gentlemen with Pags leading the charge".

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

So can somebody get pags leans for tommorrow? I havent seen him post himself in a little while

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone's on Pags' nuts.....Pags give them more on Wedsneday please....

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by nick2060 View Post
    So can somebody get pags leans for tommorrow? I havent seen him post himself in a little while
    I know that he's leaning to Pittsburgh plus the point. That's all

GatorFan

"You may be good, but there is always someone better" = "You may be good, but there is Pags always better" . Thank you Sir. Pags!

GatorFan

I know that he's leaning to Pittsburgh plus the point. That's all
    Oh. Sir Pags is also leaning to Iowa as well.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks very much gentlemen...leans to Air Force, Pitt, Vandy, Minnesota and Georgia Tech...

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I hope your wrong on AF as I believe Keenum and the boys will absolutely stomp them with their RB out.

12 Last