linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Will TCU snub Big East to go to Big 12?

Big 12 all for it. TCU weighing options after Big East loses Syracuse & Pit. Interesting and makes better geographical sense.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

I'm not a big fan of all this super conference realignment going on=but TCU in the big east (and I believe it's for all sports not just football) was stupid-they would be a good fit for the Big 12. Let's just put schools in traditional geographical conferences and have a playoff. There is plenty of $$$$ to go around in college football. This douche bag presidents and college administers are retards. Could you imagine if College football would have a LEGIT playoff for a true national champion? Not one base on polls, voters, and computers. IMO it would be the biggest sporting event of the year-

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Big 12 is a dead conference; itll be big 8 for a little bit, then it will turn into the "Whoever wants to get paid to play Texas" conference....Theyll probably throw an 8 or a 10 in there somewhere

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    Big 12 is a dead conference; itll be big 8 for a little bit, then it will turn into the "Whoever wants to get paid to play Texas" conference....Theyll probably throw an 8 or a 10 in there somewhere
    nonsense. the fact that texas and oklahoma are working out their differences and working together now to keep the big 12 means it is not going anywhere man. and yes...tcu is snubbing the big east. i say congrat's tcu. this is the best move for them without a doubt. tcu in a conference with new jersey and new york schools just doesn't fit...neither does oklahoma schools in the pacific 12. let the aggies go be a doormat in the sec for all i care. i am just glad my boys gave them one more little kick in the ass on the way out.

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

actually i think TCU was the one snubbed by the Big East.. the conference is now in shambles, they have every right to go elsewhere and not join the Big Least.. i just hope and pray my Mountaineers can find a new home and get out of that hell hole

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

tcu just joined today