brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    you post all over this place about easy money and many games...then you claim the ones you win and forget the ones you are wrong on. until you start posting every game you say you are betting in one thread before kick, don't ever try to claim a record in here man. i see you all over talking about what you are playing...but you come at me with 3-0-1. post that shit in a thread every week like so many have asked or stfu about your record. you know what...it doesn't matter. as i look for posted plays by you i have to sift through many threads of people telling you what a dork you are. i will leave it to others man and just go back to worrying about football. gl man.

the problem is that you don't really know what you're talking about, you spout out stats without being familiar with the team your discussing. You claim Oregon has a bad defense when they were one of the statistically best defenses in the country last year despite playing in a system that makes it very VERY difficult to put up good defensive stats (I want to see the ravens or steelers in the NFL put up good stats with an offense that scores in 2 minute drives and forces the defense to be in the field non stop)

you claim cal has a good offense because they're averaging 35 points per game playing teams our local high school would beat and you're betting against a team that has won 8 straight home games by an average of 35-40 points

what more is there really to say?

didn't we see this last year with Oregon playing UCLA on a thursday night (basically same caliber team as cal) and winning by 57???

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

California is not the same caliber as UCLA. California is the 3d best team in PAC12 after Stanford, Oregon and about the same strength as Arizona St.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    California is not the same caliber as UCLA. California is the 3d best team in PAC12 after Stanford, Oregon and about the same strength as Arizona St.

I'm sorry what?? Cal was 5-7 last year and every site I have seen projects them to have a similar record this year

not to mention they already have a loss despite an extremely soft schedule and they are lucky not to have another loss in that Colorado game

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

this chodey werewolf is 4-4 -0.7u guys fade away.

Brah you said 69% doesnt impress you...

I am hitting 70% now

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Washington just beat Cal at home and now their back on the road playing in rough environment at Oregon. Ducks will be out to make a statement! Plus Cal has lost their front four on D to the NFL.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

nobody can stop oregon's offense on their home field

davidx191
    davidx191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Rested Oregon coming off a bye week = rape

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15527

Quote Originally Posted by Soxsfan9 View Post
    This game is easy to cap, DUCKS ML! Book it!
    LOL, that is the LOY @ a measly -2200...

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    nobody can stop oregon's offense on their home field

exactly this

stanford has 10 times more talented personel than cal and they were shredded for 56 points and 610 yards on this field last year

Oregon has averaged about 54-60 points per game at home last 2 seasons and I don't see a defense that allowed 600 yards against Colorado being able to stop that

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

California is third worst in the Pac-12. The Colorado benchmark is the real deal. Last year cal put a smoke show on the buffs and still went 5-7 with a much better team than they have now. Arizona, Az St, USC, UCLA, and Utah are all better than Cal this year for sure

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    Well this is BS... I can't seem to parlay Oregon and the over at 5Dimes any way I try?
    Having the same problem, can't tease or parlay the spread + total on this game, but I can on others... Guess it's been flagged by 5D as being too lucrative?

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I like both favorites to cover straight up... Middle tennesee -11.5 and Oregon -24 I also like the overs in both games

xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just started watching college football after watching NFL my whole life. It is a complete different animal. I have no choice but to follow everyones pick here for Oregon. hahha. BOL!!!

Fire15
    Fire15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cal defense has the key to stopping Oregon's fast tempo offense. Remember last season

Fire15
    Fire15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking the points with Cal and the under

wilwin
    wilwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

stanford has 10 times more talented personel than cal and they were shredded for 56 points and 610 yards on this field last year

There are more NFL Prospects coming out of Cal than Stanford. 24 is a huge number for a conference game and while Cal's home/road splits is alarming, I believe Tedford's got to know something if he's able to hold Oregon to 15 points last year.

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

they wont cover

travismcilrath

and will prob go over

travismcilrath

good luck

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by travismcilrath View Post
    they wont cover
    Why do you say that??? Are you in a the mafia controlling the out come?

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by wilwin View Post
    There are more NFL Prospects coming out of Cal than Stanford. 24 is a huge number for a conference game and while Cal's home/road splits is alarming, I believe Tedford's got to know something if he's able to hold Oregon to 15 points last year.
    Show prove...
    Stanford has far more NFL prospects!

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

at first glance i figured oregon big..but then i started to look at stats and stuff and im leaning cal+24..even if cal is getting demolished by 30 they can still back door cover it..ultimately im starting to think its too many points to lay in a national tv game division game..i know the kids at Cal dont wanna get embarassed

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    Having the same problem, can't tease or parlay the spread + total on this game, but I can on others... Guess it's been flagged by 5D as being too lucrative?
    its usually like that when its a really big fav

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    its usually like that when its a really big fav

If you multiply the spread by 3 and that number is a greater number than the total they will never let you parlay the two.

So the over/under would have to be greater than 72 points for you to parlay the two with Oregon being -24

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I will lay off this game. too many points..... they sure don't make it easy on you with these lines.

if it was -14 I'd be all over that

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

take the rooster out your ass and be a man!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post

you post all over this place about easy money and many games...then you claim the ones you win and forget the ones you are wrong on. until you start posting every game you say you are betting in one thread before kick, don't ever try to claim a record in here man. i see you all over talking about what you are playing...but you come at me with 3-0-1. post that shit in a thread every week like so many have asked or stfu about your record.

you know what...it doesn't matter. as i look for posted plays by you i have to sift through many threads of people telling you what a dork you are. i will leave it to others man and just go back to worrying about football. gl man.

Yes typcial tout

Has so many different games he is on of course some win but of course if you bet every play you will get buried

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

my booki lets me tease. but only by 5pts u guys think still good?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I might play Oregon small

They need to blow everyone out

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

Cal had 12 days to prepare for this game. And they kept the Oregon offense quiet last year with their rushing defense. Clancy Pendergast will have Cal defense ready again to slow down the Oregon defense.[/quote]

oregon had 12 days to prepare for this game. I don't think its unreasonable for it to end up 48-20. I like oregon and the over.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Fire15 View Post
    Cal defense has the key to stopping Oregon's fast tempo offense. Remember last season

lol @ all the squares going "ZOMG Cal is gonna stop Oregon with no problems cause they played em well at home last year"

do u people not understand that was a home game and this is a road game?? Cal gave up 300 yards rushing in a 21 point loss at Nevada last year (which is basically the light version of Oregon) and there hasnt been a single team to hold Oregon below 48 points at home since 2009

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

let's fire up the numbers for this game ... -21 is the median number with a +/-6 deviation(27/21/15). also i got 73 as a total! the line is -24 right now! with these number i would slightly lean cal but i wouldnt play unless i tease the number. solid play is the over of 64.5

play: CAL/OREGON O64.5!!

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Oregon in new jerseys tonight... anyone catch them? They are spectacular... so I see the "fighting ducks" covering this spread... tempo tempo tempo... they havent been in the spotlight for a few weeks, we know that Kelly likes to make statements... Cal has rough qb play... I expect James to get it going tonight, a reciever needs to emerge... look for Huff or Hoffman to come up big tonight when Cal starts to shorten the game up

bspring

bspring

2350 in the collar... the number of push ups Puddles did last year... I expect they hit 56 tonight, make Puddles do some more push ups

First 12345 Last