Kufta4
    Kufta4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Penn State giving 4??

What in the world is this? I was going to take Iowa because I thought for sure Penn State was due for a cover last week and they burned me again.

Penn State has the worst offense I've ever seen at Penn State. And by far.

What is up with this line? Seriously.

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

Ia+4...

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Iowa sucks and Penn State sucks. Either team can win, Iowa usually wins but they suck so bad that it could end in a 0-0 tie after regulation and then anything can happen in OT.

WebDesignFlorida
    WebDesignFlorida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Iowa +4

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Iowa's D is way below standards this year. But Penn St.'s offense is way below standards this year. So I don't know what the fuk to think.

Iowa is off a bye week and have owned Penn St. for 10 yrs. That's where I see value. Small bet for me just to make my ass sweat everytime Penn St. scores.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Iowa sucks and Penn State sucks. Either team can win, Iowa usually wins but they suck so bad that it could end in a 0-0 tie after regulation and then anything can happen in OT.
    You are an idiot and obviously know nothing about either team if you think it's gonna be 0-0.

The over is the play here. If I had to pick a side I'd say PSU. I already broke it down elsewhere. I've said PSU is gonna lose on this forum far more than I've said they will win.

The difference will be PSU being at home. Not because of home field, but because the staff doesn't take a conservative as **** approach to the game. Everyone has been jumping on the Lions big time (Media, fans, etc.) and the players are gonna take their stand in this game. They haven't had a game yet where they've had a chance to do so since the Alabama disaster. This game actually has build up.

The defense on Iowa that was their strong part in recent years has lost big pieces. This is the biggest reason of all I like PSU here. 3 players gone to the NFL and Binns is their only real pass rush. PSU is gonna have a big day through the air, I don't care if they use 1, 2 or 10 QBs. It won't matter. And I promise you they will have a big day in the air. They might not win, but they will throw the ball for a lot of yards.

I'm not saying it's gonna be a 41-31 shootout like the Michigan game last year, but it sure as hell isn't gonna be a 6-4 game like the '04 Iowa game. This game is gonna have points, and the over is worth a play for those of you allowed to bet on this game. I am not allowed or I'd be doing it.

I haven't missed a PSU game in over a decade and trust me, if I thought they'd lose I'd say it here. Check my past posts, I've done it numerous times. I would lean PSU if you want action and have to bet a side, but if you want value just take the over.