alpha968
    alpha968's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Line of the Week. Arizona -2.5 at Oregon State

Not going to call it a lock or anything, but I'm making this my biggest play of the week. While it might appear that both teams suck (which is true), Arizona has a top-3 college-QB in Nick Foles - they can and will certainly put up points. I've been betting on Arizona to score points the last two weeks and been doing pretty well.

Oregon State at the other hand might struggle to win a single game this season. They lost to a division-II school and are probably the worst they have been in a very long time.

Arizona should put up plenty of points and break their losing streak - seems to be the best line of the week guys.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I like it too. I just hate that Arizona can't kick FG's or even make extra points. Stuff like that kills you when it comes to covering spreads. I also wonder how well Arizona will travel.

alpha968
    alpha968's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    I also wonder how well Arizona will travel.
    Valid, but at the same time they played at USC last week and put up 41 points. They have been getting better every week, at least offensively. OSU on the other hand... 0-11 is a possibility.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by alpha968 View Post
    Valid, but at the same time they played at USC last week and put up 41 points. They have been getting better every week, at least offensively. OSU on the other hand... 0-11 is a possibility.
    Very true. Doing a bit more research on it as we speak.