Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Auburn +10 @ Arkansas

Am I crazy?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Auburn looks a little better every week. I am on +10 also, so let's not go calling it a lock

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

auburn looks good +10, take arkansas

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the total on this game? they can't set it high enough

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Just a reminder for people. Auburn's weakness is their pass defense and USC has no pass offense to speak of. Arkansas on the other hand does.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alshon Jeffrey is pretty good . Only problem is Garcia throws 3 INTs a game

mstone897

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Alshon Jeffrey is pretty good . Only problem is Garcia throws 3 INTs a game
    Yeah. Jeffrey is a beast but Garcia is terrible. It was in the Auburn-Arkansas game last year that Mallett was hurt and Tyler Wilson came in and played great until late in the game. That was a better Auburn D he faced last year then he will this year for sure.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Taking Auburn as well

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't understand why you'd back Auburn here. The win over SC was not indicative of Auburn's strength, but rather the breakdown of Garcia and the poor play calling and clock management of Spurrier. Tyler Wilson is going to cut the Auburn secondary to pieces.

mstone897

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I don't understand why you'd back Auburn here. The win over SC was not indicative of Auburn's strength, but rather the breakdown of Garcia and the poor play calling and clock management of Spurrier. Tyler Wilson is going to cut the Auburn secondary to pieces.
    I agree with this. Been waiting for someone to give some reasoning on why Auburn can keep up.

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I backed Auburn last week, but that relied on an awful lot of Gamecock weaknesses. Arkansas is not even in the same realm as South Carolina. Judging this game from last weeks performance is right out for this match-up.

Auburn was able to stop Lattimore last week because Garcia is weak against pressure and he takes a lot of time to make bad decisions. Wilson is much more poised, much less prone to interceptions and the Razorbacks can run the ball in the red zone.

I won't be doing a write up about this game because it will be receiving enough attention this week from everyone else. I'm not saying +10 is stupid by any means, but I would warn against using last week's anomaly as your basis. Auburn's D gets better every week, but Arkansas is a completely different animal here.