Ray20Allen
    Ray20Allen's Avatar Become A Pro!

look for me

yo whats good everyone. i was currently banned over at covers.com for making everyone to much cash. So i decided to come over here to help everyone out over here. I have a system that actually works..unlike other peoples i have come across..Take ND 2night at -2 1/2.i bought 2 points so i have them at +1..but dont worry they will still cover -2 1/2. my system has this pick at 93%. its a sure hit guys. ill post back hre when the game is over to show everyone my system is the real deal..

MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

you're a winner and you buy 2 pts to get a line of +1.0

that right there says it all.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahaaha to funny, simple question for you, if they are going to cover 2.5 then why would you buy 2 points and make your odds that much worse. Not very bright. Good luck with your 93%

Ray20Allen
    Ray20Allen's Avatar Become A Pro!

listen here big guy..if i am allowed to take 2 points why not take them? i am positive that ND will cover..watch when the game is over i will bring this post back up and show everyone..simple as that.

strictlywinners

Ok its one pick your chances are 50 50 so you are bound to be right on a couple. You are saying 93% chance of winner against the spread, so -110 and you are claiming 93% winner. So why would anyone in their right mind buy points with such a sure thing, and risk -150 which drastically reduces your profit margin, simple as this, you are a newbie, you don't know much about gambling and that is ok, you will learn. Good luck with ND tonight this game is going to be a gross game. What was your name over at Covers, I will look up your old posts or your record. And we will see how good you really are.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray20Allen View Post
    listen here big guy..if i am allowed to take 2 points why not take them? i am positive that ND will cover..watch when the game is over i will bring this post back up and show everyone..simple as that.
    I can't wait for your losing post.Hawaii wins this one!GL I suppose.I'm a honest and fair capper who gives credit where credit is due and I also call them as I see them and you're full of shit!

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by guru-t View Post
    I can't wait for your losing post.Hawaii wins this one!GL I suppose.I'm a honest and fair capper who gives credit where credit is due and I also call them as I see them and you're full of shit!
    Lets not be over confident Guru, I'm with you on Hawaii, I just want to figure out how good this amazing capper is that is banned from covers, because he was making everyone to much money. Please give me a break with this same old song.

MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

"yo whats good everyone. "

oh dear, another Obama disciple.

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Lets not be over confident Guru, I'm with you on Hawaii, I just want to figure out how good this amazing capper is that is banned from covers, because he was making everyone to much money. Please give me a break with this same old song.
    Yeah you're right.I just hate hearing this type of bull**** from somebody.Gives me more insentive to pull the Bows through though!

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

This reminds me of the "Brandizzle" guy that came on the NBA thread saying he was the brandizzle from either covers or rx that was killing the books so he got booted from the other site.

He came to SBR and had like winning percentage of 30.

Good luck! Untill you prove you can hit 90% on SBR, you are 0% right now.

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just hope you are the real deal like Randizzle. Welcome you'll love it here.

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

welcome and hope your as good as you say BOL

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Quote Originally Posted by MilfDriller View Post
    you're a winner and you buy 2 pts to get a line of +1.0

that right there says it all.

thinking the same thing

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job! grats, too bad I'm on the other side.

guru-t

Congrats!I'll give credit where credit is due.1-0.Quick!Ban this guy!