fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Minny/Mich

The how does Minny lose to these Dakota schools thread has led me to take another look at this game, and still, I can't really see how Minny keeps this one close. I've heard many people say they like Minny + the points, so please tell me why. Michigan is coming off a 21 pt. victory over San Diego St, (yes i'm aware of the Hoke situation) which appears to me to be a more talented team than Minnesota. Minny lost to N. Dakota St, not a bad FCS team, but a FCS team none the less. The only evidence I see to suggest Minny will keep this close is that they hung with USC early in the season. But how good is USC?? I don't see Minny stopping Robinson or the Michigan offense. Thoughts?

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

They will def stop Denard through the air, he's awful passing. But I think he will cut them up running and feel like the defense will get some key turnovers in good spots to keep it more than a 2 td game after the first half. I'm on Michigan -19.5

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Dom177 View Post
    They will def stop Denard through the air, he's awful passing. But I think he will cut them up running and feel like the defense will get some key turnovers in good spots to keep it more than a 2 td game after the first half. I'm on Michigan -19.5
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. Seems like most people I've seen with any kind of a lean on the game have been on Minny.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Minn. sucks. I agree with you guys. Mich will wipe out Minn. Mich -19