SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

SportsLockPicks Christmas Eve Bowl Spectacular

If you follow my posts you were on the right side of the Poinsettia Bowl..while most of SBR "smart" money was on TCU...I read a lot of posts on here before that game saying how dumb money was on the Bronco's...with that said we move on to a less shiney game...the kind I can hammer...so far SLP backers are up over 40* this bowl season and it continues in the Aloha State for Christmas Eve.

Here is a key fact...the line opened at HawDawgs -2.5, MOST of the money that swung it a WHOLE 5 points over the EVEN line was the fact that ND is so well known and gets so much exposure to square bettors...let the public take this bitch to a FG and dive on the Warriors ML and or the points...this is a game i've been looking forward too...and i knew the line would do this...wait it out as long as you can...if the line re-reverses, get it in, but like I said...let the ND faithful drop their big money on it first. Going with the Rainbow Warriors (at this point buying a hook to +3) but i see this being free come tomorrow afternoon.
    Attached Images  

SportsLockPicks

10* Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (+3) wait, then buy it if you have to

SportsLockPicks

Notre Dame has won ONE (1) UNO actual road game this year away from South Bend against a Washington Huskie team that went a staggering 0-12 on the season...and that isn't a typo..0-fer the whole god damn season...the other victory was a 6-point squeaker against an (at the time) mediocre Navy team and this game was played at a Neutral site...Navy, in all likelyhood would have won this, had it been at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis. If, I find some time, i'll delve into some more of the statistics i rip thru when coming up w/ my sides...until then...chew on this one

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome we agree I love hawaii, im going 4k tommorrow night, on the rainbow warriors, lets get it.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Awesome we agree I love hawaii, im going 4k tommorrow night, on the rainbow warriors, lets get it.

You are talking about betting on 7-6 Hawaii that lost to 14-30 to Utah State??

Notre Dame has the better D and they will be fired up to win this game. ND will not come out flat like a lot of teams might playing in Hawaii.

It's your money... but I think you all are crazy for betting on HAWAII!! You do realize that all of the receivers and Brennan are gone right? You do realize that June Jones is gone right? And you do realize that the Hawaii QB has 6 career starts..... against NOBODY teams?

My bets are already in..... I'm just trying to save SOMEONE some money!

GOOD LUCK!

SportsLockPicks

there is a difference between bettors like you and bettors like me an strictly...you just wouldn't understand..i wouldn't expect you to...ok you may hit your nd play...but its a marathon, not a sprint...thanks for the warning

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    You are talking about betting on 7-6 Hawaii that lost to 14-30 to Utah State??

Notre Dame has the better D and they will be fired up to win this game. ND will not come out flat like a lot of teams might playing in Hawaii.

It's your money... but I think you all are crazy for betting on HAWAII!! You do realize that all of the receivers and Brennan are gone right? You do realize that June Jones is gone right? And you do realize that the Hawaii QB has 6 career starts..... against NOBODY teams?

My bets are already in..... I'm just trying to save SOMEONE some money!

GOOD LUCK!
    Thanks for the warning and I wish you luck. I am fully aware of all of the stats that you have mentioned. I wouldn't be much of a capper if I wasn't now would I. ND may win the game, they may not, that does not change my pick though. I will be playing Hawaii and playing Hawaii large. ND is poorly coached, terrible play calling, and does not have athletes to execute. Hawaii is not a good team by any means, there defense is ok at home though, Hawaii's offense is pretty bad, but they will be able to run all over that undersized weak ND defense. I guess we will just have to wait and see, but it is Hawaii for me all day every day and twice on Christmas eve.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

I also like Hawaii in this spot at home. If this game was off the Islands ND should have no problem. Just like my bearcats ND will come out flat, I mean it is christmas break and they get to spend a week in Hawaii.

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

notre dame out to prove something.... they played a lot better comp than hawaii... like michigan, michigan st, usc, pudue.... They win this by two touchdowns....... dear lord touchdown jesus, amen........................gooooooo irish......

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

probally a no play for me but if I decide to wager I will be on Hawaii. waiting on the line movement before I decide. +3 is playable, and I dont want to buy the hook
    theres no way my money will be on Clausens shoulders, thats a recipe for failure.

theres no other team I like to see lose more than ND also
    How'd they even make it to a bowl anyway?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've watched and listened to almost every Uhawaii game this year.... ALOT of penaltys, up and down play this is going to be a terrible game to watch. If there is ever a game that ND should break the bad Bowl streak this is it. I really hope ND can run the ball because if Clausen has to throw it 30+ times im fvcked... hawaii's O-line isnt very good ND should have pressure on Greg Alexander the whole game. ND ML for me.

SportsLockPicks

this line will close at 3, gotta love the notre dame blind bettors

SportsLockPicks

remember guys..this is a pretty small play here..just because it is the only action doesn't mean you have to unload on it...just kick back and enjoy a stress free Christmas Eve...we'll make a strong move in the NBA on Christmas Day...

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

teaser under 55, hawaii pluse 8.5??

bdat2d
    bdat2d's Avatar Become A Pro!

tease it... i still say hawaii is gonna win... i got hawaii +2 on our crappy lines here in the islands...but i am still gonna play hawaii...they gonna rock today! they need respect...and this game is redemption for them. GO WARRIORS!!!!

SportsLockPicks

Quote Originally Posted by bdat2d View Post
    tease it... i still say hawaii is gonna win... i got hawaii +2 on our crappy lines here in the islands...but i am still gonna play hawaii...they gonna rock today! they need respect...and this game is redemption for them. GO WARRIORS!!!!

bdat..being an islander, do you see the stadium and fans being a factor tonight?

SportsLockPicks

whats the consensus...will the next move be to 3 or back to 2?

bdat2d

I see the fans being a huge factor in tonights game... the game isnt sold out...our stadium is small compared to the mainland...but we got 46thousand out of 50 sold...so yah...i think the fans will get the warriors fired up...The players are focused...they know the job that needs to be done...and they also know that they need to follow through! like i told you... i know how people see it being low scoring... BUT if Hawaii gets fired up enough...i can see them putting up 21-30 points easy...which leaves the rest up to ND...

Hawaii got D...and they are quick...dont under estimate them...ND has D too...but we'll see how they can go up against the run/pass combos...and i see hawaii's D putting alot of pressure and covering the back really well.

SportsLockPicks

46,000...very nice

bdat2d

clouds rolling in... but its still nice out... warm!