Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

easiest plays for saturday

I should re-phrase and say games that I think have the highest chance of winning.

1) Navy -3. Navy at home dominates air force. Air force hasn't been on the road yet.....I expect an easy cover for the home team.

2) Bama -3 (buy the .5 pt) I just don't think Florida is the same caliber team. I see bama winning by at least 6 here.

3) Colorado -3. I don't buy Wash. St. especially on the road for the first time. Colorado has actually played a decent schedule so far. The barely lost at home to Cal. Lost at Hawaii (doesn't everyone). Lost at Ohio St. (having a down year, but still top 40 team). Beat Colorado St. at home. Wash St. won 2 home games against high school teams. Got killed at San Diego St. I see them getting killed again as this will be Colorado's easiest opponent so far.

4) Cincinatti -14 (buy .5 pt) I think Cinci will MURDER Miami Ohio. I see them winning by at least 3 td's. It will not be close.

5) Louisiana Tech -4. Hawaii is atrocious on the road and I will always take the home team giving up less than 7.

6) Nebraska +9. I see 6 points of value as I cap this game at Wis. -3. The line is inflated b/c of Wisconsin covering big against nobody and Nebraska somewhat struggling to nobody. 1st conference road game, they will play up to the level of competition. I wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska wins this outright.

I'll go at least 4-2 with these picks.

delve_deeper
    delve_deeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Buying hooks don't make sense with how you feel. 1, 5 & 6 would be no plays to me, not at all easy. Good luck.

Michigan cover, Michigan State Over, Baylor cover for insurance
    Last edited by delve_deeper; 09-28-11 at 11:20 PM.

hunterwrot
    hunterwrot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Florida game is at florida at night. It will be a close game. Be careful bama should win but dont bet the farm. Florida is looking good also in the swamp at night.