Moonpie0954
    Moonpie0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Game ppl arent talking about follow me

If anybody followed my last week then you prob were happy with the results This week Pound the hell out of Ole miss + 3.5 im telling you guys Ole Miss is down but there gonna beat Fresno St....A weak SEC team is way better than a decent wac team..I know the SEC

Im gonna start posting my pics every week I have ppl that PM me alot but I've been away from the forum b/c football season is when i get wealthy
    Other Picks I like
    Miss st +7
    Baylor -3.5
    Wisc -9
    S. Fla -2.5
    Ark +3
    Bama -3
    Tenn - 28
    ark/a&m over 62
    Clemson +7
    Last edited by Moonpie0954; 09-28-11 at 05:00 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Where are you getting your lines? I do not see 'Bama -3 anywheres, but that could be me. As far as Ole Miss goes, they are a terrible team and wagering on terrible teams is a good way to lose money.

Moonpie0954

5dimes bought a half a point....watch a see ole miss will cover and will prob win straight up...I dont post as much as most but I win more than most..If I would have posted my picks for the last 3yrs on this forum I would be a god..GL

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Have you seen Ole Miss play at all this season?

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Cool. Thanks for the picks Moonpie.
    gl

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like most of your picks except Ole Miss. I don't think they will be able to keep up with Fresno's offense. Ole Miss is godawful this year. With the way they are playing, I don't think they could even place top 3 in the Sun Belt or even top half in Conf USA. BOL with your picks though.

zuluhead1``1

No offense is meant by my following statement. It is a lot easier to get people to follow your picks by presenting arguments that are more than one sentence, and to let your record speak for itself, not by telling us how you get "wealthy" during football season. Posts stating how many people you have asking for your picks and how much money you make just come off as arrogant and uninformative. If you are a good capper (which you very well may be), try being being more subtle in the future.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave zuluhead1``1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave zuluhead1``1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mikeyanks23 gave zuluhead1``1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zuluhead1``1 View Post
    No offense is meant by my following statement. It is a lot easier to get people to follow your picks by presenting arguments that are more than one sentence, and to let your record speak for itself, not by telling us how you get "wealthy" during football season. Posts stating how many people you have asking for your picks and how much money you make just come off as arrogant and uninformative. If you are a good capper (which you very well may be), try being being more subtle in the future.

not only that, but try posting your picks weekly in the future instead of just coming here and claiming how great they are..frikking idiotic. its easy to have one good week. hard to do it consistently.

I highly doubt tons of people are inboxing you about your picks when you never post them.

Moonpie0954

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    not only that, but try posting your picks weekly in the future instead of just coming here and claiming how great they are..frikking idiotic. its easy to have one good week. hard to do it consistently. I highly doubt tons of people are inboxing you about your picks when you never post them.
    I've been a member here for awhile and try to help ppl im not tryn to get any praise but give ppl my insight if you disagree thats fine but I will post my picks every week and I will have a winning % each week...I believe Ole miss will cover and yes Ive seen them play and they are trash but SEC trash is still better than a decent WAC team...with my picks that I posted if you followed each one you will win...GL

zuluhead1``1

You say you are just providing insight and nothing else, then why use phrases like "if you follow... you will win"? If you want to provide true insight, why not give us a detailed explanation a to why Ole Miss will cover, backed up by facts? Give us a paragraph for each game explaining your position? Just because Ole Miss is in the SEC is not good enough reason as to why they should win this game.

Moonpie0954

You say you are just providing insight and nothing else, then why use phrases like "if you follow... you will win"? If you want to provide true insight, why not give us a detailed explanation a to why Ole Miss will cover, backed up by facts? Give us a paragraph for each game explaining your position? Just because Ole Miss is in the SEC is not good enough reason as to why they should win this game.
    will see man im on ole miss and the others i posted and I respect everyones opinion im not right all the time just most of the time and thats y I win or atleast break even.. come back and tell me what you think sunday GL

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

u must noytt watch football. fresno will f them up. carr is as good as his brother, fresno will score 50

Moonpie0954

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    u must noytt watch football. fresno will f them up. carr is as good as his brother, fresno will score 50
    Ok come back sunday

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

right, cause carr was really good

dozer

ummmm, carr wasnt good in college???? are you serious right now?

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Quote Originally Posted by BrownTown View Post
    right, cause carr was really good
    ^^ Normal ignorant statement from a fuckeye.

Big-money Beezy
    Big-money Beezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree ole miss covers and most likely wins SU this week. Ole Miss is garbage but they still have SEC speed that will kill Fresno and are much bigger up front. Seats are hot right now in Oxford, lose this one somebody's ass catches fire. Ole Miss is very young and undisciplined, but have enough talent to take care of a WAC team.

Ole Miss 24
    Fresno 13

dozer

you could have a score lik55-50 and i would be like ok maybe, but fresno puts atleast 30 imo. i am not playing this game personally, so good luck.

Moonpie0954

Fresno will score 24 tops

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Big-money Beezy View Post
    I agree ole miss covers and most likely wins SU this week. Ole Miss is garbage but they still have SEC speed that will kill Fresno and are much bigger up front. Seats are hot right now in Oxford, lose this one somebody's ass catches fire. Ole Miss is very young and undisciplined, but have enough talent to take care of a WAC team.

Ole Miss 24
    Fresno 13

zuluhead1``1

I just want to state for the record that I am not arguin with you on whether or not Ole Miss will cover. I am simply trying to encourage you to put a little effort into you posts with your picks in the hope of raising the bar a little bit for the CFB forum. I won't be holding my breath on that one though.

Moonpie0954

I just want to state for the record that I am not arguin with you on whether or not Ole Miss will cover. I am simply trying to encourage you to put a little effort into you posts with your picks in the hope of raising the bar a little bit for the CFB forum. I won't be holding my breath on that one though.
    Im not gonna write a big article on the game. I understand ppl like to see a big article on who they believes gonna win but you can go pay for that im giving my personal opinion for free and for me. Its simple SEC V.S. WAC ill take the SEC.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpie0954 View Post
    5dimes bought a half a point....watch a see ole miss will cover and will prob win straight up...I dont post as much as most but I win more than most..If I would have posted my picks for the last 3yrs on this forum I would be a god..GL
    god damn bro you are no joke

do you live in some vegas hotel and just crush the high life?

ps: start posting and documenting your plays from now till the end of the season with your unit size attached.

zuluhead1``1

Im not gonna write a big article on the game. I understand ppl like to see a big article on who they believes gonna win but you can go pay for that im giving my personal opinion for free and for me. Its simple SEC V.S. WAC ill take the SEC.
    I guess what I was tying to be more polite about earlier was this: Wht should anybody give 2 shits what your picks are?

Moonpie0954

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    god damn bro you are no joke do you live in some vegas hotel and just crush the high life? ps: start posting and documenting your plays from now till the end of the season with your unit size attached.
    What I mean is ppl on here have a couple good weeks and there praised for it like there some kind of gods..my point is ive had more success than alot of these handicapping ppl and if i would have posted my plays I would have been praised aswell thats all im saying...Im just a normal guy that knows alot about football and have had alot of success in the past and want others that follow me in the future to win...I understand b/c i havnt posted my picks all the time I dont have much cred but give me a few weeks and hate me then..

Moonpie0954

I guess what I was tying to be more polite about earlier was this: Wht should anybody give 2 shits what your picks are?
    you dont have to man thats your right i just made a thread for fun and im feeling the hate b/c i said I win more than I lose...but whatever its all good will just have to see

Moonpie0954

0-1 so far Sfla looked terrible...

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I mean is ppl on here have a couple good weeks and there praised for it like there some kind of gods..my point is ive had more success than alot of these handicapping ppl and if i would have posted my plays I would have been praised aswell thats all im saying...Im just a normal guy that knows alot about football and have had alot of success in the past and want others that follow me in the future to win...I understand b/c i havnt posted my picks all the time I dont have much cred but give me a few weeks and hate me then..
    im just messing with you...GL

Vin_vermillion

hence why you should create a yearly thread and keep all that picks in one thread if you are going to tout how great you are - rather than single threads that you can just ignore when you have a bad week.

Guys like DONK, Roch, MARTIN BLANK, cougar, myself etc all keep a single thread updating our records and what not. People are just trying to let you know what will give you some streed Cred...yo yo yo....lol

Moonpie0954

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    im just messing with you...GL
    Thanks bro
    hence why you should create a yearly thread and keep all that picks in one thread if you are going to tout how great you are - rather than single threads that you can just ignore when you have a bad week. Guys like DONK, Roch, MARTIN BLANK, cougar, myself etc all keep a single thread updating our records and what not. People are just trying to let you know what will give you some streed Cred...yo yo yo....lol
    I hear were your coming from the whole body of work will talk for its self at the end of the year.. we all know you cant win them all or we would be sitting on a beach somewhere with pretty girls sitting on are faces and drinking a cold beer...or maybe thats just me lmao

Moonpie0954

Wheres the haters at now...haha another week and another bunch of dumbasses proven wrong

Vin_vermillion

good week man. I dont think anyone was trashing you, butt thanks for the name calling.

Just keep making your picks and no one will say shit....sheesh man.

zuluhead1``1

Wheres the haters at now...haha another week and another bunch of dumbasses proven wrong
    First off, if you are referring to me a a "hater", I am right here. As Vin said, no one was arguing with your picks. We were trying to give you advice as to how to make picks without looking like a tool. By your last post it is obvious our advice fell on def ears. Have fun making picks, regardless of whether you are right or wrong, because you have effectively proven with this thread that you are a moron.

On an unrelated note, I made +5 units this weekend. Everybody follow my picks if you want to be rich, good looking, and have a huge penis like me.
    Points Awarded:

BigDan gave zuluhead1``1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

First off, if you are referring to me a a "hater", I am right here. As Vin said, no one was arguing with your picks. We were trying to give you advice as to how to make picks without looking like a tool. By your last post it is obvious our advice fell on def ears. Have fun making picks, regardless of whether you are right or wrong, because you have effectively proven with this thread that you are a moron. On an unrelated note, I made +5 units this weekend. Everybody follow my picks if you want to be rich, good looking, and have a huge penis like me.

Moonpie0954

good week man. I dont think anyone was trashing you, butt thanks for the name calling. Just keep making your picks and no one will say shit....sheesh man.
    ok man
    First off, if you are referring to me a a "hater", I am right here. As Vin said, no one was arguing with your picks. We were trying to give you advice as to how to make picks without looking like a tool. By your last post it is obvious our advice fell on def ears. Have fun making picks, regardless of whether you are right or wrong, because you have effectively proven with this thread that you are a moron. On an unrelated note, I made +5 units this weekend. Everybody follow my picks if you want to be rich, good looking, and have a huge penis like me.
    Alright buddy
    Points Awarded:

zuluhead1``1 gave Moonpie0954 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zuluhead1``1

12 Last