baldwinfb36
    baldwinfb36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Usf -2.5

These are very nice odds for an underrated South Florida team. They are much better on both sides of the ball than Pitt. Pitt is giving up an average of 23 points a game, and these are from teams like Maine and Buffalo each posting a 35 spot against Pitt's defense. Not to mention, South Florida is averaging 45.5 points per game and only averaging 17 points against. I see South Florida rolling:

South Florida 35

Pitt 20

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Square bet.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Bernard shut the fuk up.... Don't go into someones thread talking about a game and just reply "square bet" Everytime someone tries to look sharp it takes 5 plays of sharp looking plays to beat the square ones on here. USF is it or no play Pitt is terrible

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

"I'm already on Cincinnati and kc in a parlay take it to the bank cash money yeaaaaaaaAaaa yeaaaaaaa"

Believeland
    The Dude minds

lol your a joke pal, thats not a knock on me at all...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    Bernard shut the fuk up.... Don't go into someones thread talking about a game and just reply "square bet" Everytime someone tries to look sharp it takes 5 plays of sharp looking plays to beat the square ones on here. USF is it or no play Pitt is terrible
    You are so clueless not sure how can pick on somebody else with those comments...

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Pitt is terrible if they were a good team they would of beat notre dame last week I sat there and watched their miserable offense put up 12 points and allow a terrible qb in rees beat them going 8 for 8 on the game winning drive, I got news for you Daniels is 10x the better QB then Rees and will make 10x more plays. While Pitt tries their hardest to get Graham established and fails miserably We will all get to watch that anemic passing attack from pitt fail too, sunseri is nothing special at all. USF blows this garbage Pitt team away leaving you "sharps" looking stupid

I'm betting you didn't watch the pitt ND game and you sit their saying "well pitt put up a good fight against the great notre dame" "While USF barely beat Notre Dame off of ND's mistakes so this must mean that Pitt will beat USF easy!" I'm so sharp!

leetreaper

Pit wins str8 up but you can go ahead and take road teams to the rest of the season...

Believeland
    The Dude minds

I forgot pitts home field advantage is insane!

leetreaper

Road teams are prone to choke anyways , we have even teams in this matchup so the only bet a home team PLUS points or no bet at all...

Believeland
    The Dude minds

What kind of advantage is 2 points in college football

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Pit wins str8 up but you can go ahead and take road teams to the rest of the season...
    Dont enlighten the square, let him wallow in ignorance.

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Madoff enough no one here is a sharp.... If you were so great you wouldn't be on a gambling forum all day talking with a bunch of buried degenerates.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Madoff enough no one here is a sharp.... If you were so great you wouldn't be on a gambling forum all day talking with a bunch of buried degenerates.
    Just been doing this long enough to know that one would lose more times than not taking USF right here, take it for what its worth.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Just been doing this long enough to know that one would lose more times than not taking USF right here, take it for what its worth.
    My point exactly / im done in this thread...

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

go so florida

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Square bet.