Nepaa
    Nepaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Arizona +14??

Really??

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed... I got it locked in @ 13.5 with no research... seems to good to be true but so did the ASU line... I think there are just a lot of USC homers out there

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

I'm a big USC homer and even I can't understand this line... Zona is the play here

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I watched the AZ/Oregon game. Arizona had the potential to make that a contest, but had at least a dozen important dropped passes. I think the talent is there, but they came off looking really unprepared and poorly coached in that game. Arizona + the points is the play here in my opinion. Good luck guys.

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Again this line was done on purpose bc of zona not covering games, most will bet usc. Zona covers.

Nepaa
    Nepaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

i wouldn't be surprised if Arizona wins this game. i think i'll put a dime on Arizona ml.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

y'all are wild betting Arizona ML.
    Arizona has probably had the hardest schedule in the country so far, but they have also been blown out by OK State, Stanford, and Oregon. USC is just a small tier below these teams and has just as much talent as all these teams. I do think this line may be a bit high, the opening of -11.5 was probably a better number. USC beat a better Arizona team last year on the road. USC at home wins this game. All the "journalists" are going to be saying, "Arizona keeps it close this week"
    USC 1st half -7 is probably the play