rwhite71
    rwhite71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Kansas team's

I would bet all my savings on the two teams from Kansas this week. Kansas getting 7 points I would get on this one early before it moves the other way no way will tech beat KU much less beat them by 7. And the Cats will tame the Bears this Saturday if the game was in Baylor then I would think different but no way can they come to Bill Snyder Family Stadium and leave with a W. I will be on the money line side for both of these games

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

wrong, move along

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rwhite71 View Post
    I would bet all my savings on the two teams from Kansas this week. Kansas getting 7 points I would get on this one early before it moves the other way no way will tech beat KU much less beat them by 7. And the Cats will tame the Bears this Saturday if the game was in Baylor then I would think different but no way can they come to Bill Snyder Family Stadium and leave with a W. I will be on the money line side for both of these games
    I was impressed with KSU's win over Miami but when I watched that game I saw a major hang-over for the Canes not an a complete victory for the Cats....

Have you seen Baylor this year? They are special on offense...not pro-style special, special special. KSU is going to have a very hard time keeping up with Baylor on the scoreboard...

As for Kansas... I attended the game against Georgia Tech.... they are horrible on defense... I MEAN bad, bad, bad.... if they get spread out they have no clue... Ga Tech runs but it is still a spread offense designed to do the exact same think that the Red Raiders offense does...

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30342

Do it and tell us how it turns out.

rwhite71

ya because Rice is so good and I think they just put 31 on Baylor's D and I bet State's O can't do that. And the red raiders looked so damn, damn, damn good against Nevada I forgot how good Nevada was this year. So if it's not a complete victory should we only put up a 1/2 win?

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya because Rice is so good and I think they just put 31 on Baylor's D and I bet State's O can't do that. And the red raiders looked so damn, damn, damn good against Nevada I forgot how good Nevada was this year. So if it's not a complete victory should we only put up a 1/2 win?
    Dude... stop looking at names and actually watch the games... I said K-States win was impressive (just had a lot to do with the Cane's let down)

As for Rice....Baylor was winning 49-17 in the 3rd and took their foot off the pedal... Robert Griffin currently has more TD passes than he does incompletions....READ THAT AGAIN.... Griffin has 13 TD passes and ony 12 incompletions on the year... (0 picks too)

As for Kansas State's vaunted offense... They scored 10 pts on Eastern Kentucky... the same team that was beaten by Missouri State and Austin Peay (who were both beaten by Cincy and Oregon by a combined score of 128-17)...

rwhite71

tin8shusd
    tin8shusd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you high? I'm a big Jayhawks fan and I think Texas Tech -6.5 is a GIFT. KU is dead last in scoring defense - they can not play defense. If it weren't for the fact that they're halfway competent on offense they'd be the laughing stock of the Big "12", which they arguably are already.

K-State vs. Baylor is a trap imo. I think coming off of the big Miami win puts the wildcats in a let-down spot. Not touching that game at all.

rwhite71

lets roll cats

rwhite71

Looks like RgIII is human. And my k-state money line bet hit big time. Of course Ku lost but 1-1 on money line is ok. Hotlanta what do you think now. Give you some stats 23/31 and a pick = a lose........

rwhite71

Should have bet it

rwhite71

Thanks for your advice worked out well for me....

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Dude, i took your advice and have to tell you that we almost had both of them for a while. KU was up 20-0 and I was feeling good about the moneyline. I think you know these Kansas teams pretty well and I look forward to your advice for the remainder of the big 12 play. Bill Snyder is the man and no one can come into his stadium and expect an easy W.